This four-night getaway is the ultimate luxurious retreat, and because it’s a longer break, you have more time to unwind and experience everything Ragdale has to offer. Take the weight off in our relaxation rooms, indulge in rejuvenating treatments, and soothe your cares away in our thermal spa and steam rooms.
- Choose two 50 minute treatments from: A Calm and Release Therapy ?This treatment includes a cleanse and tone to the face and neck, followed by a calming face and scalp massage. A prescription mask is applied to suit your skincare needs whilst you enjoy a gentle massage to the hands, forearms, lower legs and feet to release any muscle tension and leave you feeling calm and relaxed., Or a Pure Radiance Facial ?A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking., Or a Relax and Rehydrate ?A combination of two treatments that exfoliates, cleanses and nourishes the full body which concludes with a back, neck and shoulder massage for added relaxation. Or a Luxury Manicure ? A luxurious manicure using OPI specialist products includes cuticle work, exfoliation, luxury mask, hand, and arm massage. Complete with a nail paint.
- A delicious breakfast served in your room or the Verandah Bar
- Three-course lunch each day
- Three-course evening meal each night, including the night you arrive
- Complimentary pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
- Full access to all of our spa and fitness facilities
|Price per person from|
|Simple Room?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£752||£852|
|Classic Room?Slightly larger than Simple Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views. /The Lodge ?Ideal for a small group or individuals who seek a little seclusion. An attractive country cottage which houses four luxury twin bedded rooms and is situated 200 metres from the main entrance. Each room is equipped with a mini bar and Lodge guests also have the pleasure of a small private garden.||£808|
|Classic Plus Room?Slightly smaller than Luxury Rooms and are in a different location. All are beautifully decorated but they have restricted views that do vary.||£880|
|Luxury Room?Similar to our Luxury Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Luxury Rooms vary.||£952||£1056|
|Luxury Plus Room?Larger, more luxuriously finished rooms with either stunning gardens or countryside views.||£992|
|Suite ?The ultimate in luxury - a stay in one of our three beautiful and individual suites would be a perfect treat for any occasion. Suites include mini bar, DVD player, iPod dock and coffee maker.||£1143|
Prices are inclusive of VAT.