- A warm welcome from our Guest Liaison Team who will ensure your visit gets off to a great start (optional tours available).
- A daily programme of over 18 exercise classes and group activities in our two air-conditioned studios, suiting all fitness levels.
- Use of our air-conditioned gymnasium with cardiovascular, free weights and functional sections.
- Use of the Thermal Spa including Candle Pool, Waterfall Pool and series of heat and water experiences.
- Use of the 25-metre indoor Swimming Pool with whirlpool, massage jets and cascade.
- Use of the indoor Exercise Pool with Aqua Gym equipment and a daily programme of water classes.
- Use of the NEW Rooftop Infinity Pool with underwater massage jet recliners and wonderful views.
- Outdoor heated pool (summer months only).
- Unlimited use of mountain bikes, tennis courts, croquet and outdoor games. Daytime and evening talks and workshops on a wide range of interesting subjects.
- Opportunity to visit our three lovely shops.
- Sumptuous lounges, quiet areas and gardens in which to relax.
- Complimentary robe for use during your visit.
Is time at a premium but you are in need of a quick reviver to get body and soul back on an even keel?
The perfect way to mix rest and relaxation with tradition and festivity.
Spend a whole day together with your loved one…just relax, be pampered, eat well and then let Cupid work his magic.
At this time of year, romance is in the air and what better way to celebrate your love than spending quality time together.
Brush away the winter blues with a relaxing break at Ragdale Hall.
Enjoy a beautiful day of luxury and pampering with your nearest and dearest at Ragdale Hall Spa.
Spend some quality time with your mum or a loved one.
Join a small select group for a two-night break led by one of our experienced teachers.