- A warm welcome from our Guest Liaison Team who will ensure your visit gets off to a great start (optional tours available).
- A daily programme of over 18 exercise classes and group activities in our two air-conditioned studios, suiting all fitness levels.
- Use of our air-conditioned gymnasium with cardiovascular, free weights and functional sections.
- Use of the Thermal Spa including Candle Pool, Waterfall Pool and series of heat and water experiences.
- Use of the 25-metre indoor Swimming Pool with whirlpool, massage jets and cascade.
- Use of the indoor Exercise Pool with Aqua Gym equipment and a daily programme of water classes.
- Use of the NEW Rooftop Infinity Pool with underwater massage jet recliners and wonderful views.
- Outdoor heated pool (summer months only).
- Unlimited use of mountain bikes, tennis courts, pitch and putt, croquet and outdoor games. Daytime and evening talks and workshops on a wide range of interesting subjects.
- Opportunity to visit our three lovely shops.
- Sumptuous lounges, quiet areas and gardens in which to relax.
- Complimentary robe for use during your visit.
Is time at a premium but you are in need of a quick reviver to get body and soul back on an even keel?
Indulgent pampering and ideal for someone who wants to experience only the best.
Join a small select group for a two-night break led by one of our experienced teachers.
If you’ve ever wondered how yoga can benefit you in your life let Meg Jackson explain.
At this time of year, romance is in the air and what better way to celebrate your love than spending quality time together.
Spend a whole day together with your loved one…just relax, be pampered, eat well and then let Cupid work his magic.
Brush away the winter blues with a relaxing break at Ragdale Hall.
Enjoy a beautiful day of luxury and pampering with your nearest and dearest at Ragdale Hall Spa.