Take time to relax and reset your mind and body with our Two Night Weekender. An all-inclusive break including three course meals, carefully curated treatments and full access to all of our facilities
- Choose one 40 minute treatments from: A Moisturising Body Treatment ?This treatment is a re-energising thirst quencher for the skin. Your body is invigorated using a body brush to eliminate dead skin cells leaving the skin silky smooth. Essential oils and a luxurious mask is applied with flowing movements to enhance the healing, hydrating and anti ageing powers of sweet almond, coco butter, lavender and tea tree. Your feet will be massaged whilst the products absorb into the skin for maximum results. Or a Prescription Facial ?Cleanses, tones and exfoliates the skin allowing for a short but relaxing massage and an application of a prescription mask. Or a Classic Manicure ?Replenish your skin with essential moisture with this soothing hand treatment. This therapy helps to maintain the skin on the hands and cuticles, exfoliating, moisturising and conditioning to renew and revitalise. After a hand massage your treatment will be completed with your chosen award winning O.P.I. nail lacquer shade. PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to have a French Manicure or French Pedicure you should book the Luxury Manicure or Luxury Pedicure. French style polish is not available in the Classic treatments. To ensure maximum benefit from your hand and foot treatments, please remove polish prior to treatments.
- Breakfast served in your room or the Verandah Bar
- Three-course lunch each day
- Three-course evening meal each night, including the night you arrive
- Complimentary pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
- Full access to all of our spa and fitness facilities
|Price per person from||2 nights||2 nights|
|Simple Room?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£478||£547|
|Classic Room?Slightly larger than Simple Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views. /The Lodge ?Ideal for a small group or individuals who seek a little seclusion. An attractive country cottage which houses four luxury twin bedded rooms and is situated 200 metres from the main entrance. Each room is equipped with a mini bar and Lodge guests also have the pleasure of a small private garden.||£528||-|
|Classic Plus Room?Slightly smaller than Luxury Rooms and are in a different location. All are beautifully decorated but they have restricted views that do vary.||£577||-|
|Luxury Room?Similar to our Luxury Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Luxury Rooms vary.||£607||£676|
|Luxury Plus Room?Larger, more luxuriously finished rooms with either stunning gardens or countryside views.||£635||-|
|Suite ?The ultimate in luxury - a stay in one of our three beautiful and individual suites would be a perfect treat for any occasion. Suites include mini bar, DVD player, iPod dock and coffee maker.||£709|
Prices are inclusive of VAT.