The perfect spa break getaway, whether it’s your first visit or you’ve stayed with us before. Soothe your cares away over three blissful nights; indulge in a choice of treatments, explore our thermal spa and steam rooms, and fully unwind in our relaxation rooms, before heading home refreshed, revitalised and rejuvenated.
- Choose one 50 minute treatment from: A Blissful Back and Face Therapy ?This treatment commences with a Swedish-style massage using medium pressure to the back, neck and shoulders, melting away any stresses or muscle tension. To complete this treatment a cleanse and tone to the face, neck and décolleté is followed by a short but relaxing facial massage and moisturise. Or a Pure Radiance Facial ?A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking. Or a Calm and Release Therapy, ?This treatment includes a cleanse and tone to the face and neck, followed by a calming face and scalp massage. A prescription mask is applied to suit your skincare needs whilst you enjoy a gentle massage to the hands, forearms, lower legs and feet to release any muscle tension and leave you feeling calm and relaxed. Or a Luxury Manicure.
- Plus a 20 minute Aqua Massage Bed ? The Aqua Massage Bed simulates massage patterns like a classical massage using heated high pressure water jets.
- A delicious, breakfast served in your room or the Verandah Bar
- Three-course lunch each day
- Three-course evening meal each night, including the night you arrive
- Complimentary pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
- Full access to all of our spa and fitness facilities
|Price per person from||3 nights||3 nights|
|Simple Room?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£567||£675|
|Classic Room?Slightly larger than Simple Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views. /The Lodge ?Ideal for a small group or individuals who seek a little seclusion. An attractive country cottage which houses four luxury twin bedded rooms and is situated 200 metres from the main entrance. Each room is equipped with a mini bar and Lodge guests also have the pleasure of a small private garden.||£612||-|
|Classic Plus Room?Slightly smaller than Luxury Rooms and are in a different location. All are beautifully decorated but they have restricted views that do vary.||£672||-|
|Luxury Room?Similar to our Luxury Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Luxury Rooms vary.||£747||£855|
|Luxury Plus Room?Larger, more luxuriously finished rooms with either stunning gardens or countryside views.||£807||-|
|Suite ?The ultimate in luxury - a stay in one of our three beautiful and individual suites would be a perfect treat for any occasion. Suites include mini bar, DVD player, iPod dock and coffee maker.||£918|
Prices are inclusive of VAT.