Red Reader Offer 2018
Relax at Ragdale Hall Spa and save 35% on a spa break with an ELEMIS gift
Why not get away from it all in style, with a relaxing stay at Leicestershire’s Ragdale Hall Spa? The rural setting means it is the ideal place to unwind, whether you want to be pampered, kick-start your health regime or just enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Ragdale Hall’s amazing spa facilities make it the ultimate relaxing break, with a wide range of treatments to suit everyone.
Ragdale Hall Spa combines state-of-the-art facilities and treatments with the charm of traditional Victorian architecture to create one of the most luxurious and relaxing health spas in the country. Constantly recognised for its extensive spa facilities and outstanding customer service, Ragdale Hall was recently awarded the accolade of ‘Best Destination Spa in the UK’ by the Good Spa Guide – and guests can now enjoy a NEW Rooftop Infinity Pool – Ragdale’s sixth pool!
Pay just £415 per person (Sunday to Thursday) or £478 per person (two nights from Friday or Saturday) – usually £638 – plus receive an ELEMIS gift worth almost £40 each.
- Check in at 3pm into a Superior Twin/Double/Triple Room for two nights sharing
- Two 40-minute treatments each (choice of Body Massage?A Swedish style massage using medium pressure designed to release tension in the legs, arms and back., Prescription Facial?Cleanses, tones and exfoliates the skin allowing for a short but relaxing massage and an application of a prescription mask. , Classic Manicure?Replenish your skin with essential moisture with this soothing hand treatment. This therapy helps to maintain the skin on the hands and cuticles, exfoliating, moisturising and conditioning to renew and revitalise. After a hand massage your treatment will be completed with your chosen award winning O.P.I. nail lacquer shade. PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to have a French Manicure or French Pedicure you should book the Luxury Manicure or Luxury Pedicure. French style polish is not available in the Classic treatments. To ensure maximum benefit from your hand and foot treatments, please remove polish prior to treatments. or Moisturising Lavender Body Treatment?This treatment is a re-energising thirst quencher for the skin. Your body is invigorated using a body brush to eliminate dead skin cells leaving the skin silky smooth. Essential oils and a luxurious mask is applied with flowing movements to enhance the healing, hydrating and anti ageing powers of sweet almond, coco butter, lavender and tea tree. Your feet will be massaged whilst the products absorb into the skin for maximum results.)
- Full use of spa facilities, plus the Thermal Spa and NEW Rooftop Infinity Pool, all exercise classes and the gym
- ELEMIS Illuminating Collection worth £38 featuring: Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (30ml); Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm (15ml); Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream (50ml) and Frangipani Monoi Body Oil (35ml) presented in an ELEMIS pouch
- All meals included for your entire stay (breakfast in bed, three course buffet lunch and three course dinner)
- ELEMIS skincare consultation (suitable for men too)
- Check out 2pm
- 15% discount off any additional ELEMIS treatments booked
- Complimentary robe hire and your own pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
Extend your visit
To make your stay more special, why not book an extra night for just £175 per person? Includes all meals, another 40-minute treatment from the choices above, plus full use of all the facilities.
Get a further 10% discount if you book two breaks for 2018 NOW! (both breaks must be booked at the same time).
PLEASE NOTE: Extra discount not applicable on the third night option.
To book, call 01664 433013* and quote reference RED18 when booking to claim your special exclusive discount and free gift.
Terms and Conditions
This offer is subject to availability. Break must be taken before 19th December 2018. Ragdale Hall Spa, Ragdale Village, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 3PB. Offer based on sharing a Superior Twin/Double/Triple Room for two nights. Third night option available (extra discount not applicable to third night option). Guests must be over 16. Check out of room 11am, departure 2pm (luggage storage, locker and chaning facilities provided). *Calls from landlines are charged at the standard national rate; calls from mobiles may cost more.