Candis Offer – March 2019
Join us on Sunday 17th to Tuesday 19th March 2019 on this exclusive two-night luxury break from £296 per person*
With our busy lives, we all deserve a treat, so why not join us at Ragdale Hall Spa for a two-night stay – with everything included! Not only will you have full use of all the facilities – including the Rooftop Infinity Pool with fabulous views – you’ll also enjoy a 40-minute treatment (choose either a Prescription Facial or Body Massage) and a 25-minute treatment (choose from a Lavender and Tea Tree Exfoliation, Fresh Feet or Soft Hands Treatment).
All meals are included in your break from Sunday 17th to Tuesday 19th, so you’ll enjoy three-course lunch and dinner in Ragdale’s Dining Room and breakfast in your room each morning. And as an extra treat, Candis readers will receive a Clarins gift worth £25, featuring Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion (100ml) and Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate (100ml).
With a fully equipped gym and a comprehensive timetable of fitness sessions, tennis, cycling and pitch and putt available, you can be as active as you choose. Or just relax in one of Ragdale’s many peaceful areas and enjoy some ‘me-time’.
Price per person includes:
- Candis drinks reception
- Two nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast in your room, three-course lunch and dinner in the Dining Room
- Two Clarins products (worth £25)
- 40-minute Ragdale Prescription Facial?A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking. or Body Massage?A Swedish style massage using medium pressure designed to release tension in the legs, arms and back.
- 25-minute Lavender and Tea Tree Exfoliation?A full body exfoliation followed by an application of body lotion to nourish the skin., Fresh Feet?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products. The toe nails are cut or filed to the required length, the cuticles are conditioned and the feet are massaged. Please note this treatment does not treat severe calluses or hard skin and does not include nail paint. or Soft Hands Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products to restore or maintain hands and nails. This treatment includes nail filing, cuticle work and a hand massage, but does not include nail paint.
- Complimentary robe hire and your own flip-flops
- Clarins skincare workshop
- Fashion Showcase
|Price Per Person|
|Economy Room ?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£308|
|Standard Room ?Slightly larger than Economy Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views. /The Lodge ?Ideal for a small group or individuals who seek a little seclusion. An attractive country cottage which houses four luxury twin bedded rooms and is situated 200 metres from the main entrance. Each room is equipped with a mini bar and Lodge guests also have the pleasure of a small private garden.||£342|
|Standard Plus Room ?Slightly smaller than Superior Rooms and are in a different location. All are beautifully decorated but they have restricted views that do vary slightly.||£356|
|Superior Room ?Similar to our Superior Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Superior rooms vary.||£369|
|Superior Plus Room ?Larger, more luxuriously furnished rooms with either stunning garden or countryside views.||£397|
*Prices per person, based on two people sharing. Single supplement £60. Book an extra night on the Tuesday to extend your break at a rate of £145 including all meals and another 25-minute treatment from the choices.