Available only during February and March 2019
- A warm welcome from our Guest Liaison Team who will ensure your visit gets off to a great start (optional tours available).
- A daily programme of over 18 exercise classes and group activities in our two air-conditioned studios, suiting all fitness levels.
- Use of our air-conditioned gymnasium with cardiovascular, free weights and functional sections.
- Use of the Thermal Spa including Candle Pool, Waterfall Pool and series of heat and water experiences.
- Use of the 25-metre indoor Swimming Pool with whirlpool, massage jets and cascade.
- Use of the indoor Exercise Pool with Aqua Gym equipment and a daily programme of water classes.
- Use of the NEW Rooftop Infinity Pool with underwater massage jet recliners and wonderful views.
- Outdoor heated pool (summer months only).
- Unlimited use of mountain bikes, tennis courts, pitch and putt, croquet and outdoor games. Daytime and evening talks and workshops on a wide range of interesting subjects.
- Opportunity to visit our three lovely shops.
- Sumptuous lounges, quiet areas and gardens in which to relax.
- Complimentary robe for use during your visit.
Enjoy a beautiful day of luxury and pampering with your nearest and dearest at Ragdale Hall Spa.
Enjoy some relaxation and pampering in true style with our great value for money relaxing Easter break.
This retreat will kick-start your journey to becoming your best self.
Join us for a unique break, with dance as its theme, in luxurious surroundings.
We’ve created the perfect two-night break to gently easy you into yoga practice…
If you’ve ever wondered how yoga can benefit you in your life let Meg Jackson explain.
Join a small select group for a two-night break led by one of our experienced teachers.
Attending a walking break with us at Ragdale Hall, we’re confident you’ll relax and leave us fully revitalised!