This blissful six-night spa break has been designed with relaxation in mind. Choose from a menu of nourishing treatments and enjoy three hours of pure pampering, before indulging your senses in our thermal spa and steam rooms. You will leave us feeling revitalised and refreshed.
- Choose two 50 minute treatments from: A Pure Radiance Facial (50 minutes) ?A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking., Or a Relax and Rehydrate (50 minutes) ?A combination of two treatments that exfoliates, cleanses and nourishes the full body which concludes with a back, neck and shoulder massage for added relaxation., Or a Restorative Hand, Foot and Scalp (50 minutes) ?This top to toe treatment is a luxurious and pampering treatment that focuses on the feet, hands and scalp. While your hands and feet are cocooned in warm paraffin wax booties and mitts, lay back and enjoy a therapeutic scalp massage with a gentle body stretch. This therapy does not include nail polishing, if you wish to finish the look by adding polish, we would recommend booking an additional nail paint., Or a Blissful Face and Back Therapy (50 minutes) ?This treatment commences with a Swedish-style massage using medium pressure to the back, neck and shoulders, melting away any stresses or muscle tension. To complete this treatment a cleanse and tone to the face, neck and décolleté is followed by a short but relaxing facial massage and moisturise.
- Choose two 40 minute treatments from: A Calming Back and Scalp Massage (40 minutes) ?A gentle but effective massage using Swedish-style movements to melt away muscle tension in the back, neck and scalp. A luxurious coconut butter is used to hydrate, nourish and condition your hair and scalp., Wake Up Eye Treatment (40 minutes) ?A customised treatment suitable for all, designed to combat the signs of ageing and reduce fatigue around the eyes. This treatment includes a cleanse, a specialist eye contour massage, gentle facial massage and a relaxing scalp massage. To complete the treatment, an application of eye cream and daily moisturiser leave your eyes sparkling and your skin brighter and refreshed. , Or a Classic Manicure (40 minutes) ?Replenish your skin with essential moisture with this soothing hand treatment. This therapy helps to maintain the skin on the hands and cuticles, exfoliating, moisturising and conditioning to renew and revitalise. After a hand massage your treatment will be completed with your chosen award winning O.P.I. nail lacquer shade. PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to have a French Manicure or French Pedicure you should book the Luxury Manicure or Luxury Pedicure. French style polish is not available in the Classic treatments. To ensure maximum benefit from your hand and foot treatments, please remove polish prior to treatments., Or an ELEMIS Nourishing Milk Ritual (40 minutes) ? A nourishing and re- hydrating body treatment encompassing a back massage using ELEMIS eastern techniques
- A delicious breakfast served in your room or the Verandah Bar
- Three-course lunch each day
- Three-course evening meal each night, including the night you arrive
- Complimentary pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
- Full access to all of our spa and fitness facilities
|Price Per Person from|
|Classic Plus Room||£1188|
|Luxury Plus Room||£1368|
Prices are inclusive of VAT.