Booking Payment Protection
Our Booking Payment Protection is available for all Day visits whether booked directly over the phone (01664 434 831) or online at www.ragdalehall.co.uk
Once purchased, this will provide a full refund of the inclusive cost of your Day Package only (less the cost of the payment protection) should you have to cancel your booking for any reason up to 48 hours in advance of arrival.
- Payment protection must be purchased and paid for at the time of the original booking and cannot be added at a later date.
- The fee is calculated on the value of the cost of the package price per person and is non-transferable to any other person or reservation.
- Each individual within a booking may choose to take out the payment protection and it will apply for that named individual only
- To make a claim, you must email email@example.com no later than 48 hours in advance of arrival with your name, contact details and reservation number.
- Refunds will be made to the original card used to make the payment, usually within 7 working days.
- Where a Ragdale Hall gift voucher has been used as deposit or pre-payment, a credit for the monetary value of the voucher will be issued for use within the following 12 months.
- The Booking Payment Protection can only be purchased directly and is not valid for any 3rd party bookings or gift vouchers.
- Ragdale Hall Spa reserves the right to review, amend or withdraw the Booking Payment Protection terms at any time, but any already purchased will be honoured.
Scale of Charges
Day Package Value – up to £200: Fee – £6.50 per person
Day Package Value – over £200: Fee – £12.00 per person