Pilates led by experienced practitioner, Cherry Baker
Enjoy a spa day or spa break at the UK’s leading spa resort on one of our very special offers. Please read a copy of our Covid-19 Policy here.
- A warm welcome from our Guest Liaison Team who will ensure your visit gets off to a great start.
- A daily programme of exercise classes and group activities in our two air-conditioned studios, suiting all fitness levels.
- Use of our air-conditioned gymnasium with cardiovascular, free weights and functional sections.
- Use of the Thermal Spa including Candle Pool, Waterfall Pool and series of heat and water experiences.
- Use of the 25-metre indoor Swimming Pool with whirlpool, massage jets and cascade.
- Use of the indoor Exercise Pool with Aqua Gym equipment and a daily programme of water classes.
- Use of the Rooftop Infinity Pool with underwater massage jet recliners and wonderful views.
- Outdoor heated pool (summer months only).
- Unlimited use of mountain bikes, tennis courts, croquet and outdoor games. Daytime and evening talks and workshops on a wide range of interesting subjects.
- Opportunity to visit our three lovely shops.
- Sumptuous lounges, quiet areas and gardens in which to relax.
- Complimentary robe for use during your visit.
If you’ve ever wondered how yoga can benefit you in your life let Meg Jackson explain.
Improve your flexibility, balance and posture with a two-night dance break
This two-night retreat will kick-start your journey to becoming your best self.
Join us for a soothing two-night escape designed to help you rest, relax and achieve a better night’s sleep.
Join a small select group for a two-night break led by one of our experienced teachers.
Join us for a unique break, with dance as its theme, in luxurious surroundings.