Four nights of rest and relaxation
Forget going abroad and treat yourself to a week of ‘me-time’ without the hassle of airports. Relax amid the stunning British countryside and enjoy a blissful break where everything is taken care of – this break will transform you from top-to-toe!
Why not treat yourself to a week of ‘me-time’?
Ragdale Hall is the place where you can really relax and feel at home in the knowledge you’ll be pampered and looked after from dawn to dusk. Ragdale is ideal for a holiday at any time of the year and this package offers exceptional value for money. The Holiday Retreat has a full and varied selection of spa treatments and all meals are included, giving you plenty of time for rest, relaxation and enjoyment of the Hall’s facilities. At the end of your spa break you will leave feeling revitalised and healthier.
Stay seven nights and select your own package of five 50-minute treatments (worth over £330) from the choices below:
- Pure Radiance Facial?A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking.
- Full Body Massage?A Swedish-style massage using medium pressure movements promotes a relaxing or detoxifying effect through improved circulation and lymphatic drainage. Areas covered are legs, arms, back, neck and shoulders.
- Relax and Rehydrate Body Treatment?A combination of two treatments that exfoliates, cleanses and nourishes the full body which concludes with a back, neck and shoulder massage for added relaxation.
- Tropical Coconut Flotation
- Conditioning Hand Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products to restore or maintain hands and nails. This treatment includes nail filing, cuticle work and a hand massage, but does not include nail paint. and Conditioning Foot Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products. The toe nails are cut or filed to the required length, the cuticles are conditioned and the feet are massaged. Please note this treatment does not treat severe calluses or hard skin and does not include nail paint.
- Blissful Back and Face Therapy?This treatment commences with a Swedish-style massage using medium pressure to the back, neck and shoulders, melting away any stresses or muscle tension. To complete this treatment a cleanse and tone to the face, neck and décolleté is followed by a short but relaxing facial massage and moisturise.
- Start each day with a delicious and healthy breakfast served in your bedroom or the Verandah Bar
- Enjoy a relaxed three-course evening meal each night from the day of arrival
- Extensive hot and cold buffet lunch on each full day, including the day departure
- Complimentary pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
- Your own copy of Ragdale Hall’s Guide to Healthy Living
- Plus full use of all the services and facilities.
|Price Per Person|
|Simple Room ?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£1078||£1239|
|Classic Room ?Slightly larger than Simple Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views. /The Lodge ?Ideal for a small group or individuals who seek a little seclusion. An attractive country cottage which houses four luxury twin bedded rooms and is situated 200 metres from the main entrance. Each room is equipped with a mini bar and Lodge guests also have the pleasure of a small private garden.||£1155|
|Classic Plus Room ?Slightly smaller than Luxury Rooms and are in a different location. All are beautifully decorated but they have restricted views that do vary slightly.||£1218|
|Luxury Room ?Similar to our Luxury Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Luxury rooms vary.||£1302||£1449|
|Luxury Plus Room ?Larger, more luxuriously furnished rooms with either stunning garden or countryside views.||£1393|
|Suite ?The ultimate in luxury - a stay in one of our three beautiful and individual suites would be a perfect treat for any occasion. Suites include mini bar, DVD player, iPod dock and coffee maker.||£1638|
Prices are inclusive of VAT.