Great value all-inclusive three night spa break
Two Night Taster Break
The ideal break for the first-time spa visitor, or for those of you who would like to design your own package of extra spa treatments.
Included in this break:
- Choose from a 50 minute Blissful Face and Back Therapy?This treatment commences with a Swedish-style massage using medium pressure to the back, neck and shoulders, melting away any stresses or muscle tension. To complete this treatment a cleanse and tone to the face, neck and décolleté is followed by a short but relaxing facial massage and moisturise. OR a 50 minute Pure Radiance Facial?A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. OR a 25 minute Conditioning Hand Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products to restore or maintain hands and nails. This treatment includes nail filing, cuticle work and a hand massage, but does not include nail paint. AND a 25 minute Conditioning Foot Treatment.?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products. The toe nails are cut or filed to the required length, the cuticles are conditioned and the feet are massaged.
- Start each day with a delicious and healthy breakfast served in your bedroom or the Verandah Bar
- Enjoy a relaxed three-course evening meal each night from the day of arrival
- Extensive hot and cold buffet lunch on each full day, including the day departure
- Complimentary pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
- Plus use of all the facilities and services listed
|Price per person||2 nights||2 nights|
|Simple Room?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£364||£428|
|Classic Room?Slightly larger than Simple Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views. /The Lodge ?Ideal for a small group or individuals who seek a little seclusion. An attractive country cottage which houses four luxury twin bedded rooms and is situated 200 metres from the main entrance. Each room is equipped with a mini bar and Lodge guests also have the pleasure of a small private garden.||£421||-|
|Classic Plus Room?Slightly smaller than Luxury Rooms and are in a different location. All are beautifully decorated but they have restricted views that do vary.||£437||-|
|Luxury Room?Similar to our Luxury Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Luxury Rooms vary.||£468||£533|
|Luxury Plus Room?Larger, more luxuriously finished rooms with either stunning gardens or countryside views.||£499||-|
To enhance your spa break experience we recommend purchasing one of the treatment upgrade packages below:
Value Package Face and Body – £63
Upgrade your inclusive 50-minute Blissful Face & Back Therapy to a Body Massage and Pure Radiance Facial (both 50-minutes) for only £63* (*if purchased individually would cost up to £73). This offer also applies to other spa breaks and spa days).
Value Package Hands and Feet – £54
Upgrade your inclusive 25-minute Conditioning Hand Treatment AND 25-minute Conditioning Foot Treatment to a Luxury Manicure and Luxury Pedicure (both 50-minutes) for only £54.
To add either of these packages onto your break, please call our Treatments Advice Line on 01664 433043 (Monday-Friday, 9.00am-7.00pm, and Saturday/Sunday, 9.00am-5.00pm).
Prices are inclusive of VAT. Two Night Taster Breaks are not applicable for stays commencing Friday or Saturday.
Taster Breaks are not available from 9th February – 2nd April 2020.