Great value all-inclusive two night spa break
Two Night Weekend Escape
An all-inclusive treat designed for those of you who want to make the most of a spa weekend away. The Weekend Escape is the ideal introduction to a new healthier lifestyle.
Included in this break:
- Choose from – a 50 minute Pure Radiance Facial?A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking. OR a 50 minute Blissful Face and Back Therapy?This treatment commences with a Swedish-style massage using medium pressure to the back, neck and shoulders, melting away any stresses or muscle tension. To complete this treatment a cleanse and tone to the face, neck and décolleté is followed by a short but relaxing facial massage and moisturise. OR a 25 minute Conditioning Hand Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products to restore or maintain hands and nails. This treatment includes nail filing, cuticle work and a hand massage, but does not include nail paint. AND a 25 minute Conditioning Foot Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products. The toe nails are cut or filed to the required length, the cuticles are conditioned and the feet are massaged. Please note this treatment does not treat severe calluses or hard skin and does not include nail paint..
- Start each day with a delicious and healthy breakfast served in your bedroom or the Verandah Bar
- Enjoy a relaxed three-course evening meal each night from the day of arrival
- Extensive hot and cold buffet lunch on each full day, including departure day
- Complimentary pair of Ragdale Hall Spa flip flops
- Plus use of all the facilities and services.
|Price Per Person|
|Simple Room ?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£426||£492|
|Classic Room ?Slightly larger than Simple Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views. /The Lodge ?Ideal for a small group or individuals who seek a little seclusion. An attractive country cottage which houses four luxury twin bedded rooms and is situated 200 metres from the main entrance. Each room is equipped with a mini bar and Lodge guests also have the pleasure of a small private garden.||£469|
|Classic Plus Room ?Slightly smaller than Luxury Rooms and are in a different location. All are beautifully decorated but they have restricted views that do vary slightly.||£513|
|Luxury Room ?Similar to our Luxury Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Superior rooms vary.||£535||£599|
|Luxury Plus Room ?Larger, more luxuriously furnished rooms with either stunning garden or countryside views.||£560|
Available for two nights commencing Friday or Saturday afternoon.
Prices are inclusive of VAT.