Five nights of blissful pampering
Four Night Midweek Special
The Mid-week Special has a full and varied selection of spa treatments and will give you plenty of time for rest, relaxation and enjoyment of the Hall’s facilities. At the end of your spa break you will leave feeling revitalised and healthier.
Arrive on any Sunday or Monday and stay for four nights, departing on Thursday or Friday afternoon.
Your personal treatment package includes:
- Pure Radiance Facial – 50-minutes?A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking.
- Soothing Back Massage – 25-minutes?A Swedish-style massage, using medium pressure designed to release tension from the muscles of the back and neck.
- Lavender and Tea Tree Exfoliation – 25-minutes?A full body exfoliation followed by an application of body lotion to nourish the skin.
- Start each day with a delicious and healthy breakfast served in your bedroom or the Verandah Bar
- Enjoy a relaxed three-course evening meal each night from the day of arrival
- Extensive hot and cold buffet lunch on each full day, including the day departure
- Complimentary pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
- Your own copy of Ragdale Hall’s Guide to Healthy Living
- Plus full use of all the facilities and services as listed
We would suggest Restorative Hand, Foot & Scalp Therapy (£59) and Clarins Skin Smoother (£43) to complement this midweek spa holiday.
|Price Per Person|
|Economy Room ?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£651||£728|
|Standard Room ?Slightly larger than Economy Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views. /The Lodge ?Ideal for a small group or individuals who seek a little seclusion. An attractive country cottage which houses four luxury twin bedded rooms and is situated 200 metres from the main entrance. Each room is equipped with a mini bar and Lodge guests also have the pleasure of a small private garden.||£693|
|Standard Plus Room ?Slightly smaller than Superior Rooms and are in a different location. All are beautifully decorated but they have restricted views that do vary slightly.||£747|
|Superior Room ?Similar to our Superior Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Superior rooms vary.||£791||£882|
|Superior Plus Room ?Larger, more luxuriously furnished rooms with either stunning garden or countryside views.||£856|
|Suite ?The ultimate in luxury - a stay in one of our three beautiful and individual suites would be a perfect treat for any occasion. Suites include mini bar, DVD player, iPod dock and coffee maker.||£987|
Prices are inclusive of VAT.