Beauty Therapist – Full and Part time hours available
Basic starting salary of between £17,000.00 and £18,000.00 per annum depending on experience PLUS up to £2,000 in commission and £900 gratuity bonus (paid quarterly).
Hours of work:
Between 16 and 39 hours per week worked on a four-week rolling rota. Shifts are worked between the hours of 9.00am and 8.30pm. Availability to work weekends is essential.
About this position:
Beauty Therapist – The creator of pure bliss!
The search is on for Britain’s Best Therapists to join our elite team of over 140 therapists at our Spa voted best in the UK. Immediate start dates are available.
We promise you a career where every day is different, where teamwork is the name of the game and your skills and talents are developed and rewarded.
We are looking for therapists with any of the following qualifications in Beauty Therapy; NVQ Level 2 and 3 (Level 3 therapists must work a minimum of 24 hours per week), VRQ Level 2 and 3, BTEC, ITEC, CIDESCO, CIBTAC, VTCT.
Develop and Grow with our Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy which includes training from premium skincare brands Clarins, Decleor & Elemis as well as the chance to learn many other specialised treatments including brows, lashes and nails (to name a few)!
Each year, we go from strength to strength, so this is your chance to join us and be part of an exciting future with a constantly growing company.
Here’s what else we have on offer;
- 28 days holiday increasing with long service
- Meals and drinks provided whilst on duty
- Free on-site parking
- Free transport to and from work from Melton Mowbray and Asfordby
- Uniforms provided
- Free use of the gym and exercise classes
- Friends and family discount (trust us you’re going to be so popular!)
- Generous discount on products in all Ragdale’s retail areas plus treatments and hair styling
- Company sick pay scheme after one year
- Employee lotto drawn quarterly with first prize of £1,000
- Great social events that are totally free or subsidised
For more detailed information please see our benefits page.