Three Night Time for Me Break – no longer available
This break is no longer available to book
These highly specialised packages have been carefully created by our team of experts to ensure that each precious moment of your holiday is spent pursuing your personal goals.
With treatments, all meals and full use of Ragdale Hall’s services and facilities included in the price, this excellent value get away is based on a three or four-night stay and will help you to gain the maximum benefit from your visit to the Hall. The spa treatments and activities included in each package equate to a value of around £190 and are as follows:
The package includes:
- Nourishing Milk Ritual – 40-minutes ?This is a nourishing and re-hydrating body treatment, with great anti-ageing properties that leave the skin moisturised and supple. Encompassing a back massage using Elemis eastern techniques.
- Pure Radiance Facial – 50-minutes ?A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking.
- Soothing Back Massage – 25-minutes ?A Swedish-style massage, using medium pressure designed to release tension from the muscles of the back and neck.
- Classic Manicure – 40-minutes ?Replenish your skin with essential moisture with this soothing hand treatment. This therapy helps to maintain the skin on the hands and cuticles, exfoliating, moisturising and conditioning to renew and revitalise. After a hand massage your treatment will be completed with your chosen award winning O.P.I. nail lacquer shade. PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to have a French Manicure or French Pedicure you should book the Luxury Manicure or Luxury Pedicure. French style polish is not available in the Classic treatments. To ensure maximum benefit from your hand and foot treatments, please remove polish prior to treatments.
The package includes:
- Pure Radiance Facial- 50-minutes ?A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking.
- Wake Up Eye Treatment – 40-minutes?A customised treatment suitable for all, designed to combat the signs of ageing and reduce fatigue around the eyes. This treatment includes a cleanse to the face and neck, a specialist eye contour massage, gentle facial massage and a relaxing scalp massage. To complete the treatment, an application of eye cream and daily moisturiser leave your eyes sparkling and your skin brighter and refreshed. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking.
- Lavender and Tea Tree Exfoliation – 25-minutes ?A full body exfoliation followed by an application of body lotion to nourish the skin.
- Calming Back and Scalp Massage – 40-minutes?A gentle but effective massage using Swedish-style movements to melt away muscle tension in the back, neck and scalp. A luxurious coconut butter is used to hydrate, nourish and condition your hair and scalp.
Just For Him
The package includes:
- Hand Maintenance Treatment – 25-minutes ?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products to restore or maintain hands and nails. This treatment includes nail filing, cuticle work and a hand massage, but does not include nail paint.
- Body Massage – 40-minutes?A Swedish style massage using medium pressure designed to release tension in the legs, arms and back.
- Soothe and Splash Facial – 40-minutes ?A treatment that will cleanse, tone and exfoliate the skin, follow by a relaxing massage, mask and moisturise using specific men’s products. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted.
- Dry Flotation Therapy – 25-minutes ?The flotation experience – float in your clothes – feel weightless and warm, an ideal way to relax after a strenuous day or to prepare you for the exercise to come.
PLEASE NOTE: These are set packages and the treatments within them cannot be exchanged or upgraded.
Each ‘Time For Me’ stay includes:
Start each day with a delicious and healthy breakfast served in your bedroom or the Verandah Bar
- Enjoy a relaxed three-course evening meal each night from the day of arrival
- Extensive hot and cold buffet lunch on each full day, including the day departure
- Your own copy of Ragdale Hall’s Guide to Healthy Living
- Complimentary pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
Plus full use of all the services and facilities
|Price Per Person|
|Simple Room ?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£582||£678|
|Classic Room ?Slightly larger than Simple Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views. /The Lodge ?Ideal for a small group or individuals who seek a little seclusion. An attractive country cottage which houses four luxury twin bedded rooms and is situated 200 metres from the main entrance. Each room is equipped with a mini bar and Lodge guests also have the pleasure of a small private garden.||£630|
|Classic Plus Room ?Slightly smaller than Luxury Rooms and are in a different location. All are beautifully decorated but they have restricted views that do vary slightly.||£672|
|Luxury Room ?Similar to our Luxury Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Luxury rooms vary.||£726||£819|
|Luxury Plus Room ?Larger, more luxuriously furnished rooms with either stunning garden or countryside views.||£771|
Prices are inclusive of VAT.