Mindful Pilates Break 2022
Sunday 3rd July – Tuesday 5th July 2022 – Mindful Pilates led by Nicola Bowen-Jones
We welcome you to join a small select group for a two-night Mindful Pilates Break at Ragdale Hall Spa, led by experienced teacher and practitioner, Nicola Bowen-Jones. Strengthen and tone your whole body as you relax and recharge in glorious countryside surroundings.
Whether you regularly practice Pilates or have attended a Pilates Break at Ragdale before, we will guide you through a number of sessions to help you improve your technique and posture and learn more about the amazing health and wellbeing benefits of this form of exercise. The Mindful Pilates break includes a fusion of gentle Pilates movements, stretching, and relaxation techniques including mindfulness practices.
Pilates not only helps to release tension- particularly in the neck and shoulders, but it also comes with an abundance of mental wellbeing benefits including relaxation and stress relief- which will be explored in depth on this Mindful Pilates break. It is also suitable for those recovering from back problems to runners, exercise enthusiasts or dancers keen to benefit from increased mobility, flexibility and stability.
Sessions will be tailored and may use some equipment according to suitability for the group, dependent on experience and ability.
Nicola has been teaching Pilates for over 18 years; has trained with many different Pilates organisations and has developed her own style of Wellbeing Pilates which is a fusion of functional, modern and spine safe Pilates movements including elements of stretch, relax and restore. Nicola has completed three differing 8 week Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy/Stress Reduction courses and brings mindfulness into her Pilates sessions which have been very rewarding. She also teaches Wellbeing Pilates on retreats in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
The two-night break includes:
– Arrival at 2pm on Sunday for your first session at 3pm
– Opening session setting the scene for the break
– Four varied Pilates sessions
– All meals including three course lunch and dinner, with breakfast served to your room or the Verandah Bar.
– Plus the choice of two 25-minute treatments from:
- Soothing Back Massage?A Swedish-style massage, using medium pressure designed to release tension from the muscles of the back and neck.
- Conditioning Foot Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products. The toe nails are cut or filed to the required length, the cuticles are conditioned and the feet are massaged. Please note this treatment does not treat severe calluses or hard skin and does not include nail paint.
- Conditioning Hand Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products to restore or maintain hands and nails. This treatment includes nail filing, cuticle work and a hand massage, but does not include nail paint.
- Tension Release Scalp Therapy?A relaxing scalp massage which relieves tension over the head and neck.
|Price per person sharing|
|Simple Twin Room ?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£434|
|Classic Twin Room ?Slightly larger than Economy Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views.||£487|
|Luxury Twin Room?Similar to our Superior Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Superior rooms vary.||£535|
To book please contact our Reservations Team on 01664 433000 or email your enquiry to email@example.com
You may wish to take advantage of our special offer and book an extra night on the Tuesday night after the dates above for only £175 per person for twin occupancy or £205 per person in a single room. The extra night includes dinner, breakfast and lunch and another 25-minute treatment from the choices above – the perfect way to round off your Pilates Break with some extra relaxation!
PLEASE NOTE: your itinerary and further details will be emailed to you closer to the date of your event so please ensure our Reservations Team has your correct email address. Call 01664 433000 to update your details.