Christmas at Ragdale Hall 2018
Monday 24th to Wednesday 26th December 2018 inclusive – Set three-night break.
Spending Christmas at Ragdale Hall allows you the perfect opportunity to mix rest and relaxation with an element of tradition and festivity – what better way to celebrate Christmas!
Fully inclusive rates from £233 per person per night sharing a twin, double or triple room.
- Christmas Eve pre-dinner Winter Pimms and canapes, festive carols, a delicious three-course dinner and close-up magic entertainment.
- Christmas Day breakfast buffet, pre-dinner champagne cocktails, four-course traditional Sunday Lunch with wine followed by tea, coffee and mince pies, an afternoon treasure hunt and informal buffet supper.
- Boxing Day breakfast, three-course buffet lunch and afternoon tea/coffee and Christmas cake and a four-course evening dinner accompanied by a harpist.
- Breakfast and a three-course buffet lunch on the day of departure.Click here for the full Christmas at Ragdale 2018 itinerary
Treatments included in this break will be:
- Pure Radiance Facial (50 minutes)? A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking.
- Conditioning Foot Treatment (25 minutes)? A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products. The toe nails are cut or filed to the required length, the cuticles are conditioned and the feet are massaged. Please note this treatment does not treat severe calluses or hard skin and does not include nail paint.
Plus the choice of one of the following 40 minute treatments:
- Classic Manicure?Replenish your skin with essential moisture with this soothing hand treatment. This therapy helps to maintain the skin on the hands and cuticles, exfoliating, moisturising and conditioning to renew and revitalise. After a hand massage your treatment will be completed with your chosen award winning O.P.I. nail lacquer shade. PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to have a French Manicure or French Pedicure you should book the Luxury Manicure or Luxury Pedicure. French style polish is not available in the Classic treatments. To ensure maximum benefit from your hand and foot treatments, please remove polish prior to treatments.
- Wake up Eye Treatment?A customised treatment suitable for all, designed to combat the signs of ageing and reduce fatigue around the eyes. This treatment includes a cleanse to the face and neck, a specialist eye contour massage, gentle facial massage and a relaxing scalp massage. To complete the treatment, an application of eye cream and daily moisturiser leave your eyes sparkling and your skin brighter and refreshed. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking.
- Men’s Hand Maintenance Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products to restore or maintain hands and nails. This treatment includes nail filing, cuticle work and a hand massage.
- Moisturising Lavender Body Treatment?This treatment is a re-energising thirst quencher for the skin. Your body is invigorated using a body brush to eliminate dead skin cells leaving the skin silky smooth. Essential oils and a luxurious mask is applied with flowing movements to enhance the healing, hydrating and anti ageing powers of sweet almond, coco butter, lavender and tea tree. Your feet will be massaged whilst the products absorb into the skin for maximum results.You will be asked to make your choice of 40-minute treatment on booking.
|Price Per Person|
|Economy Room ?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£233||SOLD OUT|
|Standard Room ?Slightly larger than Economy Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views. /The Lodge ?Ideal for a small group or individuals who seek a little seclusion. An attractive country cottage which houses four luxury twin bedded rooms and is situated 200 metres from the main entrance. Each room is equipped with a mini bar and Lodge guests also have the pleasure of a small private garden.||SOLD OUT|
|Standard Plus Room ?Slightly smaller than Superior Rooms and are in a different location. All are beautifully decorated but they have restricted views that do vary slightly.||SOLD OUT|
|Superior Room ?Similar to our Superior Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Superior rooms vary.||£275||SOLD OUT|
|Superior Plus Room ?Larger, more luxuriously furnished rooms with either stunning garden or countryside views.||SOLD OUT|
|Suite ?The ultimate in luxury - a stay in one of our three beautiful and individual suites would be a perfect treat for any occasion. Suites include mini bar, DVD player, iPod dock and coffee maker.||SOLD OUT|
For Christmas 2018 – full payment is required on booking.
PLEASE NOTE: We may receive cancellations for sold out room types, so we would strongly advise you call our Reservations Team on 01664 433000 and ask to be added to our wait list.
Unless otherwise stated, rates are per person, per night inclusive of VAT. For guests wishing to book a longer stay across two date periods, an average rate can be arranged.