Ragdale’s Ultimate Day
This spa day is for those who enjoy the luxury of indulging in the very best – a day designed by our Senior Team to include ‘Created by Ragdale’ treatments developed by and completely exclusive to Ragdale Hall. A day carefully planned out for you to enjoy the sublime luxury of being pampered, enjoy sumptuous food and be totally spoilt.
Included in this package:
- Miracle Facial (50 minutes)?This relaxing facial treatment uses the Clarisonic Brush Cleanse to deeply cleanse and exfoliate leaving a softer, smoother, cleaner skin. A luxurious anti-ageing gold and plant collagen mask is then applied to the face to help improve elasticity, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst your shoulders and scalp are massaged to ease away stresses and tension. Natural lifting techniques are used to massage the face and neck to help release expression lines and wrinkles whilst drawing away any puffiness, achieving a noticeably fresh and more youthful appearance to the skin.
- Restorative Hand, Foot & Scalp Therapy (50 minutes)?This top to toe treatment is a luxurious and pampering treatment that focuses on the feet, hands and scalp. While your hands and feet are cocooned in warm paraffin wax booties and mitts, lay back and enjoy a therapeutic scalp massage with a gentle body stretch. This therapy does not include nail polishing, if you wish to finish the look by adding polish, we would recommend booking an additional nail paint.
- In addition a choice of either; Lavender and Tea Tree Exfoliation?A full body exfoliation followed by an application of body lotion to nourish the skin. or a Dry Flotation Therapy?The flotation experience – float in your clothes – feel weightless and warm, an ideal way to relax after a strenuous day or to prepare you for the exercise to come. (both 25 minutes)
- Three-course healthy lunch
- A glass of champagne and canapes at 6.00pm
- Complimentary Ragdale Hall flip flops
- 9.00am – 6.30pm
We would suggest O.P.I. Luxury Pedicure and O.P.I. Luxury Manicure treatments would perfectly complement your day.
Prices from: £290 Monday – Friday, £316 weekends