Great value all-inclusive three night spa break
Spa Breaks at Ragdale Hall
When staying at Ragdale Hall you relax better, you eat better but most importantly, you sleep better. All rooms have ensuite facilities with pampering spa products, free WI-FI, USB port, flat screen TV and radio, telephone, hairdryer, mini safe, tea and coffee facilities and a Relaxation Station to help you achieve a good night’s rest. The rooms divide into six types due to size, comfort and location. Please read a copy of our Covid-19 Policy here
- A warm welcome from our Guest Liaison Team who will ensure your visit gets off to a great start.
- A daily programme of exercise classes and group activities in our two air-conditioned studios, suiting all fitness levels.
- Use of our air-conditioned gymnasium with cardiovascular, free weights and functional sections.
- Use of the Thermal Spa including Candle Pool, Waterfall Pool and series of heat and water experiences.
- Use of the 25-metre indoor Swimming Pool with whirlpool, massage jets and cascade.
- Use of the indoor Exercise Pool with Aqua Gym equipment and a daily programme of water classes.
- Use of the Rooftop Infinity Pool with underwater massage jet recliners and wonderful views.
- Outdoor heated pool (summer months only).
- Unlimited use of mountain bikes, tennis courts, croquet and outdoor games. Daytime and evening talks and workshops on a wide range of interesting subjects.
- Opportunity to visit our three lovely shops.
- Sumptuous lounges, quiet areas and gardens in which to relax.
- Complimentary robe for use during your visit.
Forget going abroad and treat yourself to a week of ‘me-time’ without the hassle of airports. This heavenly staycation will transform you from top-to-toe!
The treatments are included per night of your stay when using the nightly tariff.
Make time for relaxation
Make time for laughter
Make time for friends
Make time for you
Make time for each other
Make time for memories
What To Expect
Whether you want to treat yourself to a blissful few nights away, or just come for the day (or evening), you will enjoy access to all the areas listed under the Facilities section of the website (and what’s more, unlike other spas, use of them is included in every package at no extra cost).
The most extensive spa facilities in the UK with six pools and a whole host of stunning heat and water facilities including; the Rooftop Infinity Pool – breath-taking views and blissful memories – a glistening open air rooftop experience you’ll remember forever, the Thermal Spa – feel warm to your core as you indulge in the sensory experiences of this innovative and exciting thermal paradise, Main Pool, Exercise Pool and Outdoor Pool (summer months only) and more!
Food & Drink
Eat, drink and be healthy!
First class food is reason enough to visit Ragdale! Expert chefs create wonderfully tasting healthy choices for all times of the day. Breakfast is served to you in the comfort of your room or in the light and airy Verandah Bar.
With a sumptuous hot and cold buffet lunch and three course candlelit dinner in the beautiful Dining Room, the food is a pleasure in itself.
The Verandah Bar provides a relaxed environment for appetising snacks, lunches and evening meals, as well as delicious cocktails and mocktails and a selection of other alcoholic beverages.
Almost all our spa breaks and days include at least one inclusive treatment; some inclusive packages are tailormade to help you achieve specific goals or are centred around a particular theme.
Our team of over 130 therapists and holistic practitioners have a wealth of experience tapping into global knowledge of therapies and relaxation to offer you world class treatments.
Ragdale Hall’s Treatments Team bring you the most innovative and up to date menu of treatments anywhere and our in-house experts design unique signature treatments only available at Ragdale Hall. We offer a wide range of new, exclusive, holistic and traditional spa therapies which have been devised either in association with our partner skincare companies or by our very own in-house experts.
We strive to work with the best practitioners and skincare companies in the industry including Clarins, Decleor, Elemis and Spa Find.
Feel your tension ease and your spirits rise as you soak up the tranquility of the stunning surroundings both inside and outside.
Chatting, laughing, reading, snoozing…such simple pleasures. So wallow in Ragdale’s unique atmosphere and feel good.
Fitness & Outdoors
Feeling fit makes you smile, so join the fun! Whether you choose one of over 18 free daily fitness, relaxation and toning classes or enjoy the discipline of a workout in the gym. Your body will love you for it.
Breathe in the fresh air – go for a run or country cycle and get close to nature in the great outdoors.
No visit to Ragdale is complete without a little retail therapy.
With three shops bursting with enticing merchandise and must-have purchases it will be hard to resist.