Learn to heal from within on our new retreat, Be Kind to Yourself
Healing takes time. Our time can’t always be measured, but it can be valued. Learn to live in the present moment by learning to heal from within on our newly-launched three-night retreat, ‘Be Kind to Yourself‘ (Thursday 15th September – Sunday 18th September 2022).
This retreat will guide you on the first steps of a journey of self-discovery, combining specialist activities such as Breathwork, Silent Stretch and Mindful Walking with healing treatments such as Reiki and the Heavenly Holistic Facial, to reset your body and mind and put you back on an even keel. Truly immersive workshops will teach you not just the mental health benefits of, but also how to master Journaling, Mandala and Juggling with a special toolbox session on ‘Learning to Love Yourself’.
You’ll receive a carefully curated gift pack on arrival, designed to help you to make the most of the activities and treatments during the retreat, with exclusive in-room thoughtful touches and a bespoke dining experience crafted by our Executive Head Chef, providing an immersive and nourishing approach to enhancing your wellbeing.
Be cocooned, be refreshed and be kind to yourself… but most of all, just be.
The retreat includes:
- Check in from 2pm on Thursday ready for your first session at 3pm.
- A programme of classes and evening workshops that are not normally available at Ragdale Hall.
- The opportunity to join our many other fitness classes on the regular timetable.
- Accommodation, breakfast served in your room, three course lunch and three course dinner and use of all the Hall’s facilities including the Thermal Spa, pools, spa facilities and gym.
- Includes the following 40-minute treatments: Reiki, Heavenly Holistic Facial, Moisturising Lavender Body Treatment.
- A complimentary gift pack on arrival, plus in-room thoughtful touches.
Prices for the Be Kind to Yourself Retreat start from £235 per person per night*.
If you would like to learn more about what can be expected on this retreat or enquire about availability, please contact our Reservations Team on 01664 433000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and may be subject to change.