Our five-night stay is designed to help you realign, recharge, reconnect and re-energise.
Proving the choice of an exclusive holistic treatment and a further three treatments to ensure maximum benefit.
You will leave feeling completely re-balanced and ready to reconnect with life.
Five-night spa break package includes:
- Equilibrium Massage ?This treatment uses specialised massage movements over the back, neck and shoulders, then progresses to conclude with your forehead and scalp, releasing any trapped tension. OR Indian Head Massage ?Indian Head Massage is a stimulating massage for the neck, shoulders, scalp and face. OR Reiki ?This treatment generates a deep sense of inner peace kick-starting the body’s own natural self-healing process. A Reiki treatment is a hands-on treatment; the person receiving Reiki lies fully clothed while the practitioner’s hands rest gently over various areas of the body at a time in each position. (all 40-minutes)
- Pure Radiance Facial (50 minutes) ?A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking.
- Wake up Eye Treatment (40 minutes) ?A customised treatment suitable for all, designed to combat the signs of ageing and reduce fatigue around the eyes. This treatment includes a cleanse to the face and neck, a specialist eye contour massage, gentle facial massage and a relaxing scalp massage. To complete the treatment, an application of eye cream and daily moisturiser leave your eyes sparkling and your skin brighter and refreshed. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking.
- Lavender and Tea Tree Exfoliation (30 minutes) ?A full body exfoliation followed by an application of body lotion to nourish the skin.
- Start each day with a delicious and healthy breakfast served in your bedroom or the Verandah Bar
- Enjoy a relaxed three-course evening meal each night from the day of arrival
- Three-course healthy lunch on each full day, including the day departure
- Complimentary pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
- Plus use of all the facilities and services listed
Please note the price for a Twin/Double Room is for two guests.