For those looking for the ultimate ‘get away from it all’ spa break. This three-night all-inclusive getaway offers guaranteed ‘me-time’ to leave you feeling truly pampered and relaxed.
Included in this break:
- Pure Radiance Facial? A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking.
- Conditioning Foot Treatment? A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products. The toe nails are cut or filed to the required length, the cuticles are conditioned and the feet are massaged. Please note this treatment does not treat severe calluses or hard skin and does not include nail paint.
- Lavender and Tea Tree Exfoliation? A full body exfoliation followed by an application of body lotion to nourish the skin.*
- Soothing Back Massage? A Swedish-style massage, using medium pressure designed to release tension from the muscles of the back and neck.*
- Start each day with a delicious and healthy breakfast served in your bedroom or the Verandah Bar
- Enjoy a relaxed three-course evening meal each night from the day of arrival
- Extensive hot and cold buffet lunch on each full day, including the day departure
- A la carte dinner on day of arrival through to lunch on day of departure.
- Breakfast, Buffet Lunch and Dinner
- Complimentary pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
- Fruit bowl and welcome tray
- Copy of Ragdale Hall’s Guide to Healthy Living
- Copy of Ragdale Hall – the Life and Times of an English Country House – enjoy learning about the history of the Hall.
- Plus use of all facilities and services
* These may be conducted together as a Relax and Re-hydrate Body Treatment.
Inclusive treatments may be subject to change.
Guests should arrive promptly at 2.00pm to gain maximum benefit from this break. Prices shown are per person unless otherwise stated.
Whilst you can buy a voucher for one guest staying in a Twin/Double room, they must be accompanied by a second guest in the room during their stay.