Decléor skincare and its commitment to nature
The much loved skincare brand achieves their commitment to nature by sourcing over 25% of their essential oils from the unique and diverse island of Madagascar. It is the fourth largest island in the world but is one of the poorest and only 10% of the original rainforest exists today.
Since 2008 Decléor have supported NGO ASMADA, a project which has planted over 100,000 trees helping to protect natural water sources and local flora and provided solar electricity to schools. By supporting small producers Decléor have also helped local growers to develop their businesses and become self sufficient.
In homage to this special relationship, Decléor have created the Decléor Red Island Exfoliating Ritual incorporating ingredients sourced from Madagascar. This relaxing treatment begins with an intensive full body exfoliation using natural fruit seeds to leave the skin soft and radiant. A cocooning massage technique follows where the hands of the Ragdale Hall beauty therapist are combined with a unique wooden massager and 100% natural aromatherapy balm.
Available to purchase online or in our Beauty Shop we have three Madagascar collections containing products with ingredients sourced from the island.
Add radiance and luminosity to dull and dehydrated skin with this facial collection.
- Hydra Radiance 3-in-1 Cleansing Mousse 15ml
- Aromessence Neroli Serum 1ml
- Hydra Floral Multi-Protection Light Cream 15ml
- Life Radiance Double Radiance Scrub 50ml
- Life Radiance Energising Vitamin Cream Cure 10ml
Enjoy deep soothing and help relieve tension from mind and body.
- Relax Intense Fruit Seed Scrub 100ml
- Relax Intense Massage Balm 15ml
- Systemé Corps Moisturising Body Milk 200ml
- Loofah Exfoliating Sponge (complimentary)
Decléor’s first ever hand wash duo to cleanse and intensely moisturise your hands.
- Softening Hand Wash 250ml
- Nourishing and Soothing Hand Cream 150ml