Valentine’s Day Competition 2021
**Competition is now closed and the winner is announced below**
CONGRATULATIONS Kay Andrews! You’re the winner of an Overnight Reviver Break for two.
After time spent in lockdown, we all are in need of something to look forward to. That’s why we’re bringing the spark back to 2021 and giving you the chance to WIN an Overnight Reviver Break for two!
Feel a sense of escapism and get away from it all on an Overnight Reviver Break at Ragdale Hall Spa. Wake up to a romantic breakfast in bed; reconnect in the dazzling Rooftop Infinity Pool which offers soul-soothing countryside views by day, or make it even more magical by nightfall as you unwind and gaze at the stars together.
Dip down into our magical Candle Pool and let the colour-changing lights soothe away any stresses. You’ll both enjoy sumptuous food, and you’ll also have plenty of time to hit the newly-refurbished Heart and Soul studios for an exercise class to get those endorphins flowing, before rounding off your evening in the new Twilight Bar, where you’ll catch up on your day and enjoy a cocktail (or two!) It doesn’t get much more romantic or relaxing than this!
For your chance to win, head over to our Facebook page and follow the entry instructions outlined on the post.
If you can’t wait for the competition, you could purchase a spa gift voucher and have something to look forward to.
Until 14th February, receive a FREE £25 Treatment voucher* when you spend £250 on gift vouchers. Enter code ‘VDW25’ at checkout.
Terms and conditions
1. Open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 16 or over, except employees of Ragdale Hall Spa and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 11.00am on 04.02.20 and Ends 23.59 14.02.20.
3. To enter: Locate the promotional post on Ragdale Hall Spa Facebook page. Leave a comment on the promotional post and tag the person you would love to relax and be pampered with. Entries will be disqualified if they do not comply with the restrictions on content as set out in clause 8.
4. No purchase necessary however internet access and a Facebook account are required.
5. Maximum one entry per person.
6. Prize: 1 winner will win a Ragdale Hall Spa Overnight Reviver Break for two people. Prizes are provided by Ragdale Hall Spa, and are limited to one per person. Prizes cannot be exchanged for other items or cash alternatives. Travel is not included, and the prize is valid Monday – Thursday six months from the date the winner is notified. Guests must be 16 years or older.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferrable.
8. Entries will be deemed invalid if they: a. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; b. represent a danger to health and safety; c. promote drugs or drug culture; d. refer to brands other than those of the Promoter; e. Include images of children; f. include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc.); g. include the names of any individual without their express permission; or h. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offence (taking into account prevailing community views or standards).
9. Prize Draw Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be conducted by www.commentpicker.com taking place at 10:00am on 15.02.20.
10. Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be notified by a comment in the promotional post by a brand representative within 5 working days of the date of winner selection chosen. Winners will have 5 working days from the date of initial contact to respond confirming compliance with these terms and eligibility to win their prize. If a winner does not respond with appropriate confirmations within the specified timeframe that winner will be disqualified and the prize will be offered to a reserve winner selected in a prize draw to be conducted by an independent body. Any reserve winner may have less time to respond to the initial notification.
11. Further prize details: a. the communication to the winner will describe the prize and an address will be requested where to send it to. b. The winner must comply with the rules.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Data Protection: The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
14. Winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If winners do not want their name to be published they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this promotion.
16. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery/ receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, or for errors in contact details supplied by entrants.
17. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the draw, and invalidate any affected entries.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
21. Services and facilities may change in accordance with the latest government guidance relating to Covid-19.
22. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.