Ragdale’s winter spiced Atholl Brose
Atholl Brose is classic favourite for breakfast at Ragdale Hall Spa – and now it comes with a seasonal berry twist! Enjoy throughout the winter months and be transported back to Ragdale. Ahhhh….
- 175g (6oz) medium oatmeal
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- 500g (1lb 2oz) low fat natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- Pecans (to serve)
- Dried cranberries (to garnish)
- Pre-heat the grill. Sprinkle the oatmeal onto a baking sheet and toast it lightly until golden brown. Leave it to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together 2 tbsp of the honey and the yogurt, then mix in the cooled oats. Layer the mixture into serving glasses with the cranberry sauce and remaining honey. Chill until ready to serve with a pecan and dried cranberries on top.
CHEF’S TIP: Make this the night before and chill in the fridge overnight – it will taste even better at breakfast time!