These evenings are a perfect way to raise funds for your chosen organisation or group. There is an informal atmosphere, a chance to have a look around Ragdale Hall, the opportunity to receive skin care advice and make purchases from the Beauty Shop if desired. The Fundraising evenings are available on Thursdays and we require a minimum of 20 ladies for the evening to run, and a maximum of 40.
- We will serve wine, non-alcoholic fruit punch and canapés at the beginning of the evening – this will be provided by Ragdale Hall free of charge
- A raffle will be held during the evening, as a great way to raise further funds for your organisation. We will donate an Experience Day at Ragdale Hall and a Clarins product as prizes. We suggest you provide further prizes (please bring with you on the evening) and sell tickets to your guests. Raffle ticket prices are set by you
- Our Clarins therapists will deliver an informal talk, advising on face and body skincare and make-up, giving everyone the opportunity to sample the products and ask questions
- Ragdale staff will be on hand during the evening to show you around the Hall
- You and your guests can enjoy exclusive access to the Ragdale Hall Beauty Shop after the Clarins talk and raffle
- Your guests will take away a brochure including a £10 treatment voucher, which can be redeemed against an additional treatment when booking a day or overnight stay at Ragdale Hall.
What do you need to do?
- You will need to sell tickets for your event. The price you charge for people to come to the event is set by you however, as a guide, most groups charge around £15
- You will need to issue your attendees with a printed ticket. They can then use the ticket in the Beauty Shop as a voucher to receive £5 off a Clarins make-up or skincare purchase on the evening if they choose (there is no requirement for people to make purchases, this is entirely optional)
- PLEASE NOTE: any tickets redeemed by your guests on Beauty Shop purchases will be charged back to your organisation after the event (therefore, if you charge £15 per ticket and your guest makes a Beauty Shop purchase you will receive £10 direct to your organisation)
- Provide raffle prizes and sell your raffle tickets
- Contact us no later than 7 days before the event to advise how many guests will be attending
- As the lead person for your event, please arrive at Ragdale for 6.45pm to set up your raffle prizes and prepare for guests arriving
- Your guests should arrive by 7.00 pm for a prompt 7.15 pm start. The evening closes at around 9.00 pm with access to the Beauty Shop available until 9.30pm.
- Please encourage your guests to attend. While we do appreciate people may be forced to cancel at the last minute, if fewer than 20 guests turn up for the evening we will charge your organisation £5 per guest under the threshold number of 20. (For example, if 17 guests attend, we will charge for three guests, which would be £15.) This helps us to cover some of the costs of hosting the evening, based on the original number of guests we were advised would be attending.)
The Fundraising evenings are available on a Thursday and we require a minimum of 20 ladies for the evening to run, and a maximum of 40. These evenings are only suitable for ladies, and we politely request that all guests wear soft-soled shoes (no stilettos) due to the nature of the wooden floor. Please note, guests must be aged 16 or over to attend.
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking, please contact Roxie Wallace in the Marketing Department on 01664 434831 or email email@example.com