Your arrival time will be specified on your confirmation email according to the package you’ve booked. On arrival, a welcome drink will await you. If it’s your first time, we’ll make sure you’re orientated with the surroundings. We’ll guide you to your lockers and changing facilities where you can pop on your complimentary robe and decompress before exploring.
A Medical Questionnaire will be sent out 7 days prior to your arrival. If you have any concerns about the suitability of your treatments or you wish to book an activity, please give our Treatments Advice Line a call on 01664 433043. Should you have a disability, please contact us prior to arrival to discuss your specific needs. Your health questionnaire will be checked on arrival at which time we will issue you with your finalised schedule.
Guests with allergy concerns are advised to personally check all treatments, activities, facilities, services, products and meals prior to participation. Ragdale Hall do take allergies seriously and will endeavour to assist where possible.
Treatments and activities
Almost all our spa breaks and days include at least one inclusive treatment. If you would like to add any additional treatments onto your spa package, we recommend you book as soon as your reservation is confirmed to avoid disappointment. All our treatments are subject to availability and are confirmed on arrival. You can book your inclusive and additional treatments through our Treatments Booking Form or alternatively, call our Treatments Advice Line on 01664 433043.
To book any of our fitness classes, please call 01664 433043 or book online through your client online portal within your confirmation email.
What to bring
There aren’t many things you’ll need for your spa experience at Ragdale Hall, as we will take care of most of your needs. If you’re coming on a spa day, you might need to bring slightly different things than if you are coming on a spa break, so do check your package first. Have a read of our what to pack for a spa visit prior to your visit.
You’ll be given your own personal locker key to store your belongings whilst you relax. Our changing rooms offer endless fluffy towels and vanity areas with hairdryers and complimentary shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. Private changing facilities are available in some changing rooms.
All packages include at least one meal with us. These meals will be served either in our Dining Room or Verandah Bar, depending on the package booked. Complimentary mineral water is included with all meals and a selection of wines and soft drinks are also available. Please be advised that alcohol is not to be brought to Ragdale Hall. We offer a comprehensive wine list and limited range of alcoholic beverages and only drinks bought at the Hall can be consumed on site.
Any purchases made during the day can be charged to your personal account by quoting your name. Accounts must be settled prior to departure. Payment may be made by Ragdale Hall gift voucher (please hand in on arrival), credit card or cash. Cheques will only be accepted as payment for any goods or services by prior arrangement and cannot be used for settlement of accounts. We believe that guests should be free to make their own decisions regarding gratuities for our staff. However, for ease and convenience of payment of gratuities all accounts will be subject to an optional charge of 4%, which may be removed or increased upon request. We believe that all our staff, including those behind the scenes, help contribute to the service we provide and therefore, gratuities are distributed evenly.
- To preserve the quiet and relaxed ambience here at Ragdale Hall Spa, we ask that guests refrain from using their mobile phone to make or take calls in public areas.
- If you wish to use your mobile or any other device to take photographs, please do so quietly and discreetly, and ensure there are no other guests in any of your images.
- When accessing the internet, listening to music or watching any kind of media on your device, headphones must be worn and the respect of others relaxing around you should be considered.
- Everyone relaxes in different ways – some seek solitude, some company and the chance to chat. The Retreat, the Candle Pool and Thought Zone are silent areas, however for the rest of the Hall, we feel you should have the opportunity to use facilities as you wish, as long as the relaxation of others and the general ambience is respected.
- For the safety of our guests, alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be consumed within the Spa area.