Ragdale Summer Bucket List competiton – now LIVE!
We love hearing about our guest’s favourite Ragdale moments so we have compiled a bucket list of some of the top things to do at Ragdale Hall Spa this summer!
To celebrate the start of the summer, we’re offering you the chance to WIN a slice of £1,000 worth of prizes.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is send us a photo of your summer bucket list moment at Ragdale Hall Spa. Of course, for the ultimate Ragdale Hall Spa experience, visit us soon so you can tick off all of them.
Here’s the prizes that are up for grabs!
See our summer bucket list and how to enter below…
HOW TO ENTER
To enter on Facebook, simply comment on our Ragdale Summer Bucket List post here and attach your picture.
To enter on Twitter, tweet us your picture, tag @ragdalehall and use the hashtag #RagdaleBucketlist.
To enter on Instagram, post your picture, tag @ragdalehallspa and use the hashtag ##RagdaleBucketlist.
Or alternatively, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Ragdale Summer Bucket List’ with a picture of your Ragdale Hall bucket list moment.
Competition closes on 31st August 2019 at 11:59pm. Winner will be announced on this blog post and across our social media channels.
Ragdale Summer Bucket List Competition terms and conditions and rules of entry
- Open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 16 or over, except employees of Ragdale Hall Spa
- Promotion Period: Enter between 24.05.19 and 11.59pm on Saturday 31st August 2019.
- No purchase necessary however internet access and a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or email account are required. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other items or cash alternatives.
- Multiple entries accepted. Entries must be taken at Ragdale Hall Spa. Maximum 1 prize per person.
- Entries will be used and reposted through our marketing channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and e-newsletters.
- Entries will be deemed invalid if they: a. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; b. represent a danger to health and safety; c. promote drugs or drug culture; d. refer to brands other than those of the Promoter; e. Include images of children; f. include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc.); g. include the names of any individual without their express permission; or h. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offence (taking into account prevailing community views or standards).
- Prizes include:
- 1st prize: Overnight Reviver Break for two people sharing a twin room (can be redeemed any day of the week before 24th December 2019)
- 2nd prize: Luxury Late Escape Day for two (can be redeemed any day of the week before 23rd December 2019)
- 3rd prize: £50 Ragdale Hall gift voucher
- 4th prize: £50 Ragdale Hall gift voucher
- 5th prize: £50 Ragdale Hall gift voucher
- 6th prize: bundle of Marks and Spencer’s Ragdale Hall Spa Time To…Be Happy goodies and a pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
- Six winners will be chosen from all entries across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email entrants submitted via ‘email@example.com’ week commencing Monday 2nd September and notified via the relevant platform on or before 30th September 2019. Winners will have 5 working days from the date of initial contact to respond confirming compliance with these terms and eligibility to win their prize. If a winner does not respond with appropriate confirmations within the specified time frame that winner will be disqualified and the prize will be offered to a reserve winner selected in a prize draw to be conducted by an independent body. Any reserve winner may have less time to respond to the initial notification.
- Winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If winners do not want their name to be published they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Data Protection: The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook , and that Facebook, Twitter or Instagram has no liability for any element of this promotion.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.