Mother’s Day Competition 2021
This year, it’s all about reconnecting and making up for lost time with the mother figure in your life – so why not do it in style with some much-needed relaxation? We’re putting the SPA-kle into Mother’s Day and giving you the chance to WIN a Clarins Mum and Me Time Day, plus a Ragdale Hall Spa M&S pampering bundle!
On a Clarins Mum and Me Time Day (9am to 6pm) you’ll both enjoy a 40-minute Clarins Radiant Skin Facial and a skincare consultation, use of all Ragdale Hall’s facilities*, including the Rooftop Infinity Pool, Thermal Spa, new Twilight Bar, indoor and outdoor pools, gym, exercise and relaxation classes, and take home a Clarins gift worth over £25.00.
For your chance to win, complete the online form below with your answer to our question.
Competition is now closed: huge congratulations to Donna Clark!
Give the gift of togetherness this Mother’s Day (Sunday 14th March) at the UK’s most luxurious spa resort, Ragdale Hall.
Whether you’ve got everything planned or are looking for last minute Mother’s Day gifts, our beautifully packaged gift vouchers are the perfect way to unwind and relax mind, body and soul, guaranteed to leave mum on an even keel. From our range of exclusive Mother’s Day spa day packages and spa breaks, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Our Mother’s Day gift vouchers are delivered straight to your door, or for last minute gifts, our e-vouchers are sent hassle-free to your inbox. And don’t forget, when you spend £250 you’ll receive a FREE £25 treatment voucher. To redeem, just enter MDW25 at checkout. Shop Mother’s Day gift vouchers here.
Discover more Mother’s Day gift ideas here.
Terms and conditions
- To be entered into the competition, you must fill out the above form by Sunday 14th March at 23:59pm.
- Prizes include: Clarins Mum & Me Time Day and a Ragdale Hall Spa M&S bundle.
- Open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 16 or over, except employees of Ragdale Hall Spa and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferrable.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the draw, and invalidate any affected entries.
- The Clarins Mum and Me Time Day is valid for six months from the date of issue. Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for the cash value.
- The winner will be announced across all social media channels, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram on Monday 15th March 2021. The winner will be contacted via the email address provided in the form.
- The winner will have 5 working days from the date of initial contact to respond confirming compliance with these terms and eligibility to win their prize. If a winner does not respond with appropriate confirmations within the specified time frame that winner will be disqualified, and the prize will be offered to a reserve winner selected in the prize draw. Any reserve winner may have less time to respond to the initial notification. Prizes will be dispatched by Royal Mail within five working days of confirmation from the winner.
- Winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion – this activity may be used across social media and on Ragdale Hall’s website.
- Data Protection: The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- This competition is not endorsed by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.