Conditions of Country Club Membership:
- On entering the Hall, Members must sign in. On leaving the Hall, Members must also sign out.
- Your valid membership card must be carried at all times and produced for all purchases and when required by staff members, otherwise entry or discounts will be refused.
- Renewals are due on or before the first day of the joining month. A surcharge will be levied for any late payments.
- The conditions of joint membership are that both members live at the same address, evidence of which will be required.
- We reserve the right to refuse membership applications or renewals or to suspend/terminate membership without notice or reason.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to inform Ragdale Hall of any changes to include change of name, address or change in health status.
- Members may use the facilities between the agreed hours of membership. However, Ragdale Hall reserves the right to withdraw access when special booking promotions occur or maintenance closure is a necessity. Members will be notified as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Members may pre-book up to 2 guests to visit Ragdale Hall at an additional charge. You must accompany your guests at all times and only during your membership hours. Guests are not entitled to discounts.
- We recommend any treatments are booked at least 14 days in advance. Any treatments cancelled within 12 hours of the appointed time will incur a 50% charge. No shows will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment.
- All goods must be either pre-paid or paid for at the time of purchase. Any food or drinks consumed at Ragdale Hall must be paid for in full prior to your departure. Credit cards are not accepted for payment of purchases under £5.00.
- Members may join exercise classes provided the maximum of limited participants is not exceeded. In the event of over subscription, residential guests will take priority over Members.
- There may be occasions when advertised promotions or offers are not available. In these circumstances Ragdale Hall reserves the right to vary, cancel or offer amendments without prior notice.
- Ragdale Hall does not offer credit facilities. An administration charge will be levied for any account not settled on departure.
- We would request you do not bring valuables into the Hall. Ragdale Hall will accept no liability in the loss or damage of personal property, which should be covered by your own insurance.
- Please park in the main car park and be aware that vehicles are left at your own risk. Ragdale Hall will accept no liability for damage to vehicles whilst parked in the grounds. Please do not park in the disabled bays unless permitted to do so. No parking is allowed at the front of the Hall.
Members are requested not to:
- Bring any food or drink, or illegal or dangerous substances into the Hall or grounds.
- Attempt to sell or supply services/products to other Members, staff or guests.
- Bring into the Hall or grounds children under the age of 16 or any pets.
- Use mobile phones or laptop computers.
- Smoke (including e-cigarettes and vapourisers) anywhere other than the Smoker’s Gazebo in our grounds.
- The gymnasium and swimming pools are supervised throughout most of the day. Members are recommended to seek assistance during these periods, if required, and advised not to use the facilities at unsupervised times unless fully conversant with and confident to use such in a safe manner.