Covid-19 Policy – for visits from 19.07.21
We remain very conscious of the need to provide a safe environment for guests to visit and for our employees to work and have assessed best practice in offering a suitable level of protection against the risk of transmission throughout the business.
We will continue to adopt a very cautious approach by limiting guest numbers across the Hall and would ask that guests observe the guidance below. We will maintain close monitoring of these guidelines and will continue to update our policy.
- All guests will be contacted prior to arrival to complete an online check-in and Medical Questionnaire.
- Guests will be required to wear a face covering at all times, except for when exercising, eating, drinking or in the Spa.
- If a guest is unable to wear a mask or visor, an exempt badge will be issued on arrival.
- Our team will continue to wear face coverings at all times.
- A face covering will be required in all treatments, with the exception of facials. Our therapists will continue to wear a face covering in all treatments.
- We ask that guests are respectful with social distancing, especially with regard to other guests and staff.
- The Thermal Spa and pools are fully open with no limitations on use.
- It is not necessary to pre-book time to use the gymnasium, but bookings will remain for all exercise classes as normal.
- Our fabulous buffet will be on offer for lunch in the Dining Room.
- We will continue to maintain excellent levels of cleaning and sanitisation around the Hall.
- Card payments are the preferred method of payment throughout the Hall.
If you or anyone in your home is feeling unwell or experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms you must inform our Reservations team and follow the current government guidelines and stay at home and self-isolate for 10-days.
If you have any concerns with your own health regarding Covid 19 we recommend you take a lateral flow test
Please note: Whilst government and industry guidance is constantly changing and evolving, the use of our facilities and services as outlined in our Covid-19 Policy may be subject to change at any time.