PR & Marketing Coordinator (Maternity Cover) – 39 hours per week
£18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Generous benefits package including £900 per year in tips (full time equivalent), free meals on duty, free transport from Melton Mowbray and Asfordby, uniforms, use of gymnasium and exercise classes, discounts on all Ragdale products, friends and family discount and much more. For more information please see our benefits and rewards page.
Hours of work:
39 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
About this position:
Our marketing department are looking for someone with a creative flair to join their fun and friendly team.
This is an exciting, fast paced role in a constantly growing company.
Your role will involve helping to coordinate the day to day running of the Marketing Department and assisting in all aspects of PR and Marketing activities whilst supporting the delivery of Ragdale Hall Spa’s communication plans to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators.
Main Duties include;
- Co-ordinate and administer the spa’s varied calendar of Reader and Fitness events, liaising with external companies/specialists re. goody bags, event programmes, staffing, travel, accommodation and treatment bookings.
- Assist with the writing and issuing of press releases. Follow up sell-in where required, and collating print/online and social media coverage.
- Arranging press visits and following up with coverage, and proactively seeking relevant feature opportunities/replying to media enquiries via journalist enquiry service.
- Creative copywriting for promotions, competitions, blogs, social media and web pages, in company style/tone.
- Assist with Ragdale Hall Spa’s social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This will include organic, paid-for social campaigns, graphic design, daily interaction and support of customer enquiries.
- Booking in events, generating new leads for events and hosting events as required
- Liaise with internal departments regarding any negotiated discounts/offers and oversee the organisation of promotional gifts.
- Dealing with charity/event requests in line with agreed guidelines and the issuing of accompanying vouchers etc.
Qualifications and Skills required;
- Educated to degree level in a PR/marketing related subject
- Experience in a PR or Marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrable experience of using social media in a professional and/or promotional capacity.
- A good standard of computer literacy including the use of PCs, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work to deadlines, and to plan and prioritise short and long-term tasks effectively.
It would be beneficial if you have a basic understanding of WordPress and have an interest in photography.