Office Administrator – Part Time
Dependent on experience.
Generous benefits package including £900 per year in tips (full time equivalent), free meals on duty, free transport from Melton Mowbray and Asfordby, uniforms, use of gymnasium and exercise classes, discounts on all Ragdale products, friends and family discount and much more. For more information please see our benefits and rewards page.
Hours of work:
The role is 24 hours per week worked over 3 days however you must be able to work full time hours for up to 6 weeks of the year to cover holidays. You must also be able to offer short notice cover in the event of sickness and be able to work overtime as and when required by the needs of the business.
About this position:
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Administration Team here at Ragdale Hall.
This role provides essential administrative support to all levels of management, as well as all departments at the Hall.
The role includes:
- Typing correspondence, meeting minutes and memos using Microsoft Office
- Editing, printing and occasionally designing promotional material for in-house advertising using Canva online (training on Canva will be given but a good eye for detail and presentation is essential)
- Managing stock and ordering of printed material i.e. letter heads, brochures and forms, always keeping in mind Ragdale Hall’s brand guidelines
- Maintaining the upkeep of photocopiers and other office equipment by ordering consumables, reporting any issues and training staff to use the equipment.
- Updating web pages
- Reformatting images for uploading to the website and app
- Updating offers on the Ragdale Hall app
- Dealing with incoming emails
- Being the first point of contact for all trade visitors to the Hall
- Taking meeting minutes
- Organising lunches for senior management
If you have exceptional administrative skills and would like to work within a small but extremely busy department this could be the role for you. As the role is a job share, you will be required to work two days per week on your own, therefore you will need to be self-motivated, capable of using your own initiative, prioritising tasks and managing your own workload.
You must be flexible, adaptable and thrive in a very fast paced environment.
Qualifications and skills required:
The successful applicant will have some experience working in an administration department, a fast and accurate typing speed, strong Microsoft Office and general IT skills, excellent attention to detail and sound written and verbal communication.
Click here to email your CV, OR fill out the Application form below: