Hall Porter – part time
£7.90 per hour age 21+, £7.42 per hour age 18 – 20, £6.55 per hour age 17.
Generous benefits package including £900 per year in tips (full time equivalent), free meals on duty, free transport from Melton Mowbray and Asfordby, uniforms, use of gymnasium and exercise classes, discounts on all Ragdale products, friends and family discount and much more. For more information please see our benefits and rewards page.
Hours of work:
5 hours per week worked on a Sunday between the hours of 8.30am and 5.00pm.
About this position:
This is a great opportunity to join our Front of House Team. Working closely with Guest Liaison and Reception you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth arrival and departure for our guests at Ragdale.
Main duties are as follows:
- Greeting and welcoming our guests on arrival at the Hall
- Offering a valet service to guests and ensuring the safe storage of car keys. Taking luggage to bedrooms
- Ensuring that deliveries of goods are moved to the corect location as quickly as possible
- Assisting with the security of the building by carrying out regular checks and being aware of security at all times.
- Assisting in the event of a fire evacuation.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Full training will be given but applicants must be well presented, friendly and confident with a good awareness of customer care.
- Applicants must have held a full, clean driving licence for four years.
Click here to email your CV, OR fill out the Application form below: