Dining Room Assistant Manager – 39 hours per week
Starting salary of £24,498 per annum
Generous benefits package including £900 per year in tips (full time equivalent), free meals on duty, free transport from Melton Mowbray and Asfordby, uniforms, use of gymnasium and exercise classes, discounts on all Ragdale products, friends and family discount and much more. For more information please see our benefits and rewards page.
Hours of work:
39 hours per week between the hours of 7.00am – 11.00pm. Hours will be worked on a rota basis, to include working 3 weekends in 4.
About the position:
We pride ourselves in providing fantastic customer service to our guests here at Ragdale Hall, in every aspect of their stay.
This role will support our Dining Room Manager in leading our fabulous team of over 70 Waiters/Waitresses ensuring all guests receive a warm, professional and first class service.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To support the Dining Room Manager by maintaining a presence and overseeing all dining room service
- To regularly monitor and audit all service procedure
- To monitor the quality of food served in the dining room, ensuring that the content and presentation meets the desired needs of the guests.
- To co-ordinate specific food and beverage activities in order to support the marketing team with special events and marketing activities.
- To conduct regular training for all staff to assist with future their personal development
Qualifications & Skills
Previous management or supervisory experience is preferred.