Digital Marketing Assistant – Full Time
Dependent on experience.
Generous benefits package including £900 per year in tips (full time equivalent), free meals on duty, free transport from Melton Mowbray and Asfordby, uniforms, use of gymnasium and exercise classes, discounts on all Ragdale products, friends and family discount and much more. For more information please see our benefits and rewards page.
Hours of work:
39 hours hours per week worked on a rota basis, Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8.30 am and 5.30 pm.
About this position:
- To assist in the content management of Ragdale Hall Spa’s website, app and social media channels.
- Work alongside our digital agency with website issues or updates, along with training requirements where needed, as part of a monthly retainer.
- Support with any new website projects and enhancements.
- To research and keep up to date with new digital trends identifying any suitable training courses where applicable.
- Produce Google Analytics reports and app usage, following through with recommendations/suggestions from results achieved.
- Liaise with APP development agency regarding issues, updates, enhancements and training requirements.
- Oversee the e-marketing schedule, and the building and sending of emails to our databases. Generate analytics and monitor results.
- Assist with Ragdale Hall Spa’s social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This will include content generation, paid-for social campaigns, graphic design, daily interaction and management of customer enquiries.
- Management of Ragdale Hall Spa’s YouTube channel, including the generation of content and playlists.
- Oversee Ragdale Hall Spa’s online presence on third-party and affiliate websites, ensuring branding is on point and imagery up-to-date.
- Manage Ragdale Hall Spa’s internal brand image library, ensuring imagery is relevant and filed accordingly.
- Work alongside the Marketing Team to assist in the planning and execution of photo and video shoots.
- Creation of e-flyers, on-site literature and POS, and editing images.
- To work alongside the rest of the Marketing Team and assist in the day to day running of the department as and when required.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Educated to degree level – digital marketing/marketing related
- Understanding and experience using web-based CMS, WordPress.
- A working knowledge of design packages such as Photoshop and Canva.
- Demonstrable experience of using social media in a professional and/or promotional capacity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- A creative flair in the generation of fun and original online content.
- A good standard of computer literacy including the use of PCs, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly organised, with an ability to work to deadlines, and to plan and prioritise short and long-term tasks effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- An interest in digital and social media trends and updates.
- An organised and reliable approach to work, with strong reporting skills.
Click here to email your CV, OR fill out the Application form below: