Digital Marketing Manager – Maternity Cover (up to 12 months)
Generous benefits package including £900 per year in tips, free meals on duty, free transport from Melton Mowbray and Asfordby, uniforms, use of the gymnasium and exercise classes, discounts on all Ragdale products and much more. For more details please see our benefits and rewards page.
Hours of work:
39 per week worked Monday – Friday between the hours of 9.00am and 5.30pm. Occasional evening and weekend working may be required to support events.
About this position:
Ragdale Hall Spa is a family business, with family values. To our guests we are a highly regarded spa resort, brought to life by an incredible team of people delivering amazing guest experiences both front of house and behind the scenes.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join our small and dynamic marketing team. The Digital Marketing Manager will be in charge of optimising all digital marketing activity across our digital channels, including our website, email, APP and social media.
Working closely with the PR and Marketing Manager, you will help oversee the delivery of wider marketing campaigns, onsite literature and videography/photography.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in related field
- Proven digital marketing, database and email campaign management, and content creation (written and design) experience
- Strong analytical and reporting skills utilising a range of tools including Google Analytics, CRM, email service providers and social media monitoring software, to help drive digital growth
- Proven experience with Content Management Systems (CMS), especially WordPress, as well as e-commerce platforms
- Ability to work with large databases, carrying out segmentation of the database, produce analytics and implementing remarketing strategies
- An in-depth understanding of social media platforms, paid social media advertising, beauty/leisure and/or travel trends and new technologies
- Proven experience working as a Digital Marketing Manager within a small creative team, ideally from the hotel/leisure sector
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop/InDesign
- Experience implementing SEO and PPC campaigns