Brasserie Supervisor – 39 hours per week
Dependent on experience.
Generous benefits package including £900 per year in tips (full time equivalent), free meals on duty, free transport from Melton Mowbray and Asfordby, uniforms, use of gymnasium and exercise classes, discounts on all Ragdale products, friends and family discount and much more. For more information please see our benefits and rewards page.
Hours of work:
39 per week worked on a rota basis between the hours of 8.00 am and 11.00 pm including regularly working weekends.
About this position:
As part of our food and beverage offer at Ragdale Hall Spa, we have two fabulous café bar and lounge areas – the Garden Room and the Verandah both of which are open daily from 9.00 am – 11.00 pm and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming and relaxed environment.
Your main duties will be as follows:
- To assist the Bars Manager with the day-to-day operation of both bar areas.
- Lead the team by example in the absence of the Bars Manager
- Support the Bars Manager to maintain and improve high service levels
- Motivate and encourage development within the bars team
- To make and serve hot and cold drinks, smoothies and juices.
- Clear tables and ensure that the bar and lounge areas are clean and tidy and well-stocked.
- To be knowledgeable on all food offers and to take orders for preparation by the chef.
APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 OR OVER DUE TO SERVING ALCOHOL
Qualifications and skills required:
We are looking for an energizing and enthusiastic person for this dynamic role with a real focus on consistency and detail. You will need to be professional and a team player with a real passion for providing the outstanding levels of customer service that Ragdale’s reputation is built on.
Applicants must have experience of supervising a team within a customer service environment.