Thursday 17th – Saturday 19th September 2020
If you’re a beginner looking to tackle your first 5k, our Running Break will set you off on the right foot.
This break will be led by Michelle Read, an experienced fitness instructor, personal trainer and running enthusiast with more than 20 marathons to her name!
Part of a small group, you’ll be guided through preparation, post-run techniques and a range of runs tailored to your ability. Over three days you’ll take part in a variety of workshops designed to help you minimise injury and prepare your body for training, receive expert advice on the right nutrition, training techniques and plan for you, and enjoy a motivational talk with self-help tips, while also taking part in a mix of runs of varying distance and pace.
The two-night break includes:
– Arrival at 2pm on Thursday for your first session at 3pm
– A mix of runs of varying distance and pace
– All meals including three course buffet lunch and three course dinner, with breakfast served to your room or the Verandah Bar.
– Plus the choice of two 25-minute treatments from:
- Soothing Back Massage?A Swedish-style massage, using medium pressure designed to release tension from the muscles of the back and neck.
- Conditioning Foot Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products. The toe nails are cut or filed to the required length, the cuticles are conditioned and the feet are massaged. Please note this treatment does not treat severe calluses or hard skin and does not include nail paint.
- Conditioning Hand Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products to restore or maintain hands and nails. This treatment includes nail filing, cuticle work and a hand massage, but does not include nail paint.
- Tension Release Scalp Therapy?A relaxing scalp massage which relieves tension over the head and neck.
To ensure you leave feeling completely refreshed and revived, you’ll also have full access to all facilities, including the Rooftop Infinity Pool, multi-million-pound Thermal Spa, indoor and outdoor pools, gym, full timetable of fitness classes, and newly refurbished exercise pool.
|Price per person sharing|
|Simple Room ?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£398|
|Classic Room ?Slightly larger than Simple Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views. /The Lodge ?Ideal for a small group or individuals who seek a little seclusion. An attractive country cottage which houses four luxury twin bedded rooms and is situated 200 metres from the main entrance. Each room is equipped with a mini bar and Lodge guests also have the pleasure of a small private garden.||£447|
|Luxury Room ?Similar to our Superior Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Luxury rooms vary.||£484|
To book please call Reservations on 01664 433000 or email reservations at email@example.com.
Book an extra night on the Wednesday evening prior to the date above for only £169 per person twin occupancy, and £199 per person in a single room.
PLEASE NOTE – your itinerary and further details will be emailed to you closer to the date of your event so please ensure our Reservations team has your correct email address. Call 01664 433000 to update your details.