Pilates Breaks 2020
Thursday 2nd – Saturday 4th July 2020 – Mindful Pilates led by Nicola Bowen-Jones
Sunday 27th September – Tuesday 29th September 2020 – Active Pilates led by Cherry Baker*
We welcome you to join a small select group for a two-night Pilates Break at Ragdale Hall Spa, led by one of our experienced teachers including renowned Pilates industry expert, Cherry Baker.
Whether you regularly practice Pilates or have attended a Pilates Break at Ragdale before, we will guide you through a number of sessions to help you improve your technique and posture and learn more about the amazing health and wellbeing benefits of this form of exercise.
Mindful Pilates will take you on a journey of deep relaxation. The sessions will be led by experienced Pilates Practitioner, Nicola Bowen-Jones, and are designed to enable you to understand your body, to ‘listen’ to it and respond to it, helping you improve overall strength and flexibility while fully aligning the mind, body and spirit.
For the more experienced Pilates practitioner, we are also offering an Active Pilates Break led by Cherry Baker using specialist Pilates equipment, helping take you to the next level and develop your technique and knowledge.
Pilates is relaxing and stress-relieving and helps to reduce tension, particularly in the neck and shoulders. It is also suitable for those recovering from back problems to runners, exercise enthusiasts or dancers keen to benefit from increased flexibility and core stability.
Sessions will be tailored and use different equipment according to suitability for the group, dependent on experience and ability.
The two-night break includes:
– Arrival at 2pm on Thursday for your first session at 3pm
– Opening session setting the scene for the break
– Four varied Pilates sessions
– All meals including three course buffet lunch and three course dinner, with breakfast served to your room or the Verandah Bar.
– Plus the choice of two 25-minute treatments from:
- Soothing Back Massage?A Swedish-style massage, using medium pressure designed to release tension from the muscles of the back and neck.
- Conditioning Foot Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products. The toe nails are cut or filed to the required length, the cuticles are conditioned and the feet are massaged. Please note this treatment does not treat severe calluses or hard skin and does not include nail paint.
- Conditioning Hand Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products to restore or maintain hands and nails. This treatment includes nail filing, cuticle work and a hand massage, but does not include nail paint.
- Tension Release Scalp Therapy?A relaxing scalp massage which relieves tension over the head and neck.
|Price per person sharing|
|Simple Room ?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£402|
|Classic Room ?Slightly larger than Economy Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views.||£451|
|Luxury Room?Similar to our Superior Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Superior rooms vary.||£490|
You may wish to take advantage of our special offer and book an extra night on the Wednesday night prior to the dates above for only £169 per person for twin occupancy and £199 per person in a single room. The extra night includes dinner, breakfast and lunch and another 25-minute treatment from the choices above – the perfect way to start your Pilates Break relaxed and raring to go!
To book please contact our Reservations Team on 01664 433000 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: your itinerary and further details will be emailed to you closer to the date of your event so please ensure our Reservations Team has your correct email address. Call 01664 433000 to update your details.
*To really make the most of this break we suggest that you’ve been regularly practising Pilates for at least six-months.