Thursday 27th – Saturday 29th June 2019 (experienced)
Thursday 3rd October – Saturday 5th October 2019
We welcome you to join a small select group for a two-night Pilates Break at Ragdale Hall, led by one of our experienced teachers, Cherry Baker.
Whether you are a beginner, regularly practice Pilates or have attended a Pilates Break at Ragdale before, we will guide you through a number of sessions to help you improve your technique and posture and learn more about the amazing health and wellbeing benefits of this form of exercise.
For the more experienced Pilates practitioner, we are also offering an Experienced Level Pilates Break, to take you to the next level and develop your technique and knowledge.
With more than 30 years’ experience, Cherry is one of the UK’s most sought after Pilates teachers and presenters. As a busy mum of three girls, Cherry has combined lecturing and presenting around the country with establishing a flourishing Pilates Studio near her home in the Peak District. Over the last ten years, Cherry has specialised in core stability, Modern Pilates, back care and rehabilitation, and has been heavily involved in training teachers and midwives in pre- and post-natal exercise.
Modern Pilates is a contemporary and updated approach to Pilates exercise designed by Cherry and two physiotherapists. It is a method of exercise that will condition and tone the body by working the muscles from the inside out, creating a stronger, flatter mid section, improved posture and muscle balance, realigning the spine and improving both the function and appearance of the body.
It is very relaxing and stress relieving and really reduces tension, particularly in the neck and shoulders. Modern Pilates is suitable for those recovering from back problems to runners, exercise enthusiasts or dancers keen to benefit from increased flexibility and core stability.
Cherry will tailor the sessions and use different equipment according to suitability for the group, dependent on experience and ability. An Experienced Level break is also available.
The two-night break includes:
– Arrival at 2pm on Thursday for your first session at 3pm
– Opening session setting the scene for the break
– Four varied Pilates sessions
– A talk or Pilates Stretch session each evening.
– All meals including three course buffet lunch and three course dinner, with breakfast served to your room or the Verandah Bar.
– Plus the choice of two 25-minute treatments from:
- Soothing Back Massage?A Swedish-style massage, using medium pressure designed to release tension from the muscles of the back and neck.
- Conditioning Foot Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products. The toe nails are cut or filed to the required length, the cuticles are conditioned and the feet are massaged. Please note this treatment does not treat severe calluses or hard skin and does not include nail paint.
- Conditioning Hand Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products to restore or maintain hands and nails. This treatment includes nail filing, cuticle work and a hand massage, but does not include nail paint.
- Tension Release Scalp Therapy?A relaxing scalp massage which relieves tension over the head and neck.
|Price per person sharing|
|Economy Room?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£395|
|Standard Room ?Slightly larger than Economy Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views. /The Lodge ?Ideal for a small group or individuals who seek a little seclusion. An attractive country cottage which houses four luxury twin bedded rooms and is situated 200 metres from the main entrance. Each room is equipped with a mini bar and Lodge guests also have the pleasure of a small private garden.||£443|
|Superior Room?Similar to our Superior Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Superior rooms vary.||£481|
You may wish to take advantage of our special offer and book an extra night on the Wednesday night prior to the dates above for only £169 per person for twin occupancy and £199 per person in a single room. The extra night includes dinner, breakfast and lunch and another 25-minute treatment from the choices above – the perfect way to start your Pilates Break relaxed and raring to go!
PLEASE NOTE: your itinerary and further details will be emailed to you closer to the date of your event so please ensure our Reservations Team has your correct email address. Call 01664 433000 to update your details.