Time...just for you!
Luxury Three Night Break
For those looking for the ultimate ‘get away from it all’ spa break. This three-night all-inclusive getaway offers guaranteed ‘me-time’ to leave you feeling truly pampered and relaxed.
Included in this break:
- Pure Radiance Facial?A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking.
- Conditioning Foot Treatment?A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products. The toe nails are cut or filed to the required length, the cuticles are conditioned and the feet are massaged. Please note this treatment does not treat severe calluses or hard skin and does not include nail paint.
- Lavender and Tea Tree Exfoliation*?A full body exfoliation followed by an application of body lotion to nourish the skin.
- Soothing Back Massage*?A Swedish-style massage, using medium pressure designed to release tension from the muscles of the back and neck.
- Start each day with a delicious and healthy breakfast served in your bedroom or the Verandah Bar
- Enjoy a relaxed three-course evening meal each night from the day of arrival
- Extensive hot and cold buffet lunch on each full day, including the day departure
- Complimentary pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
- Fruit bowl and welcome tray
- Copy of Ragdale Hall’s Guide to Healthy Living
- Plus use of all the facilities and services listed
To complement this luxurious spa break we recommend upgrading your Conditioning Foot Treatment to an OPI Luxury Pedicure (£29) and in doing so we will upgrade your inclusive Soothing Back Massage (25 minutes) to a 40-minute Calming Back and Scalp Massage free of charge (worth £12).
|Superior Room ?Similar to our Superior Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Superior rooms vary.||£756||£858|
|Superior Plus Room ?Larger, more luxuriously furnished rooms with either stunning garden or countryside views.||£798|
|Suite ?The ultimate in luxury - a stay in one of our three beautiful and individual suites would be a perfect treat for any occasion. Suites include mini bar, DVD player, iPod dock and coffee maker.||£924|
PLEASE NOTE: £25.00 per person per night supplement for Fridays and Saturdays. Guests should arrive promptly at 2.00pm to gain maximum benefit from this spa break. Prices shown are per person unless otherwise stated. Prices are inclusive of VAT.
* These may be conducted together as a Relax and Re-hydrate Body Treatment.?A combination of two treatments that exfoliates, cleanses and nourishes the full body which concludes with a back, neck and shoulder massage for added relaxation. Inclusive treatments may be subject to change.