Enjoy a day of pampering with your nearest and dearest. Spend precious time together and receive this generous Clarins gift each!
The package includes:
- Clarins Radiant Skin Facial (40 minutes)
- Three course buffet lunch
- Gift of a Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil 30ml & Eau Dynamisante 30ml worth £22.80*
- Clarins skincare consultation
- Plus full use of the Thermal Spa, newly opened Rooftop Infinity Pool, relaxation areas, swimming pools, gymnasium and choice of exercise and relaxation classes
- 9.00am until 6.00pm
Available from March until September 2019
*Gift may be subject to change if stocks run low.
Call us on 01664 433000 for bookings.
Mother’s Day Golden Gift Voucher Giveaway
Purchase a gift voucher* between Monday 11th March and Sunday 31st March and you will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a £25 Golden Gift Voucher** – there’s £1500’s worth to be won, and multiple winners will be drawn daily!
Call us now on 01664 433030 and quote GOLD3 or buy online entering promotional code GOLD3 at the checkout, to be entered into the daily prize draw!
See our latest blog for more details!
*Spa day, spa break or monetary vouchers. Excludes special offers.
**£25 Golden Gift Vouchers can be used by day guest or residents of Ragdale Hall Spa only, in any of the Hall’s retail areas, including: Beauty Shop, Boutique, Gift Shop or Hair Studio, and are valid from 1st April 2019 for a whole year.
Mother’s Day Golden Gift Voucher Giveaway terms and conditions and rules of entry
- Excludes special offers.
- Between 11/03/19-31/03/19 three lucky winners will be drawn daily, and their prize dispatched by Royal Mail within five working days.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Golden Gift Vouchers can be used by day guests or residents of Ragdale Hall Spa only, and are valid in any of the Spa’s retail areas including: Beauty Shop, Boutique, Gift Shop and Hair Studio.
- By entering the competition, the winners of a Gold Gift Voucher agree to allow Ragdale Hall Spa to use their name for publicity purposes – this activity may be used across social media and on Ragdale Hall’s blog.
- You must be aged 16 or over to enter.