Why not treat yourself to a week of ‘me-time’?
Ragdale Hall is the place where you can really relax and feel at home in the knowledge you’ll be pampered and looked after from dawn to dusk. Ragdale is ideal for a holiday at any time of the year and this package offers exceptional value for money. The Unwind and Relax Week Away has a full and varied selection of spa treatments and all meals are included, giving you plenty of time for rest, relaxation and enjoyment of the Hall’s facilities. At the end of your spa break you will leave feeling revitalised and healthier.
Stay seven nights and select your own package of five 50-minute treatments (worth over £330) from the choices below:
- Pure Radiance Facial? A full facial that promotes relaxation and skin benefit. Although this treatment is not as in-depth or powerful as the exclusive range, it offers a quality facial experience cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and applying a prescriptive mask. Whilst the mask takes effect, a relaxing hand and arm massage is conducted. Clarins, Decleor, Elemis, Spa Find and Jennifer Young products are used – please indicate your preference when booking.
- Full Body Massage? A Swedish style massage using medium pressure designed to release tension in the legs, arms and back.
- Relax and Rehydrate Body Treatment? A combination of two treatments that exfoliates, cleanses and nourishes the full body which concludes with a back, neck and shoulder massage for added relaxation.
- Tropical Coconut Flotation
- Conditioning Hand Treatment? A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products to restore or maintain hands and nails. This treatment includes nail filing, cuticle work and a hand massage, but does not include nail paint. and Conditioning Foot Treatment? A conditioning treatment utilising O.P.I’s specialist care products. The toe nails are cut or filed to the required length, the cuticles are conditioned and the feet are massaged. Please note this treatment does not treat severe calluses or hard skin and does not include nail paint.
- Blissful Back and Face Therapy? This treatment commences with a Swedish-style massage using medium pressure to the back, neck and shoulders, melting away any stresses or muscle tension. To complete this treatment a cleanse and tone to the face, neck and décolleté is followed by a short but relaxing facial massage and moisturise.
- Start each day with a delicious and healthy breakfast served in your bedroom or the Verandah Bar
- Enjoy a relaxed three-course evening meal each night from the day of arrival
- Extensive hot and cold buffet lunch on each full day, including the day departure
- A la carte dinner on day of arrival through to lunch on day of departure.
- Breakfast, Buffet Lunch and Dinner each day.
- Complimentary pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
- Your own copy of Ragdale Hall’s Guide to Healthy Living
- Plus full use of all services and facilities
Prices shown are per person unless otherwise stated.
Whilst you can buy a voucher for one guest staying in a Twin/Double room, they must be accompanied by a second guest in the room during their stay.