Pre Employment Information
We are very excited that you will soon be joining us at Ragdale Hall Spa.
Below is some important information that you need to know for your arrival on your first day.
- Parking – please park in the main car park if driving to work
- Arrival – please report to The Cottage Reception where our Admin Team will welcome you and contact your Supervisor to come and collect you
- Staff Entrance – you must only enter the building via the Staff Entrance which is opposite The Cottage Reception. On your first day you will be given the door entry code which must not be shared with non employees.
- Locker Keys and Car Park Passes- Your Supervisor will arrange for these to be given to you should you require them.
- Uniforms – You will be provided with a uniform on your first day if that is applicable to your role.
- Mobile Phones – we have a strict policy about mobiles whilst on duty and these must always be stored in your locker during your shift if you are working in any of our Guest areas.
- Here is a link to your Employee Handbook, please take time to red through it and ask questions if you are unsure of anything.
- Documents – If not already provided, please bring with you your P45, identification such as a passport and a signed copy of your contract.
- We hope you enjoy being a part of our Ragdale family and we look forward to supporting you in your new role and helping you develop your career.