A new addition to the Verandah Bar at Ragdale Hall is a set afternoon tea, available each day from 2.30 to 5.30pm.
Relax and enjoy a selection of home made miniature savoury and sweet delicacies.
- Coronation chicken on pumpkin seed and rye bread
- Smoked salmon and celeriac remoulade pinwheel
- Free range egg with sweet and sour cucumber and micro herbs on hempseed bread
- Raspberry and citrus tipsy cake
- Strawberry yoghurt parfait topped with granola
- Torta Caprese – Chocolate and almond flourless cake
- Flavoured macaroon
- Scone with local damson jelly and clotted cream
Served with tea, coffee or Herbal tea £9.95
Or with a glass of sweet sparkling pink Moscato £14.50
Or a glass of House Champagne £17.50