NEW for 2019! Your mindful journey starts here…
In today’s faced-paced world, it’s difficult to take the time we need for ourselves.
Perhaps you’re feeling under stress, not sleeping well, suffer occasional brain fog or are simply in need of some me-time to reset and recharge?
Our NEW Mindful Exercise break will help you discover a new level of self-awareness and kick-start your journey to becoming your best self.
Running from Thursday 20th – Saturday 22nd June 2019, our Mindful Exercise retreat combines unique fitness classes and evening workshops with pampering relaxation and world-class spa facilities (including our NEW Rooftop Infinity Pool!) to provide you with the perfect environment for change.
Whilst we’re all aware of the aesthetic results of exercise, a number of studies have documented that subjective wellbeing (the feel-good factor) is higher in regular exercisers. In fact, improved mood and a sense of positive emotions are the most commonly reported effects of exercise.
Be one of the first to experience the positive energy that flows through our BRAINFIT workout, be challenged mentally and physically in CHAOS, find true balance in BEAM, take a mindful journey in SOULSPIN and learn to escape in DESTRESS YOGA.
In addition, there will be two evening talks to help you to regain control from experienced Midlands-based life coach, Kate McReynolds. During these sessions, Kate will challenge your assumptions and help break down barriers that may have restrained you in the past. You will also learn why it’s important to build strong loving foundations within and put these learnings into practise, so you can continue your journey at home.
Falling on summer solstice, the longest day of the year, this retreat will provide the perfect setting to help rebalance the body and mind, allowing you to welcome a new season filled with opportunity and happiness through mindfulness meditation.
The package includes:
- Check in from 2pm on Thursday ready for your first session at 3pm.
- A programme of specially designed classes that are not normally available at Ragdale Hall (or elsewhere).
- All meals, including menu options known to have a brain boosting effect
- The opportunity to join our many other classes on the regular timetable.
- Two evening talks from an experienced life coach, designed to help you challenge your assumptions and help break down barriers that may have restrained you in the past.
- The choice of a 40-minute treatment from: Ragdale Prescription Facial or Classic Manicure or Calming Back and Scalp Massage.
- Accommodation, breakfast served to your room, three-course buffet lunch and dinner, and use of all the Hall’s facilities including the Thermal Spa, pools (and newly opened Rooftop Infinity Pool and Lounge) and gym.
With prices starting from £364 (per person sharing), your journey to becoming your best self starts here. For more information and to book, call our Reservations team today on 01664 433000.
PLEASE NOTE: Classes for each event will be finalised nearer the event and a programme will be sent by email to all guests in approximately three weeks before the Mindful Exercise break.