How to create your perfect stay……
Hints and tips from our expert Treatment Advice Line Team
It is our mission to help you to make the best out of your visit with us!
Here in the Treatments Team we have many years of experience in how to create your perfect schedule in order for you to maximise your time with us here at Ragdale Hall.
We have extensive knowledge on all of our fabulous spa treatments, so don’t be afraid to call for information on something you’ve had your eye on!
Before you arrive with us, have a think about what you want to achieve from your break. Perhaps you are treating someone? Or perhaps you wanted to kickstart a new healthy lifestyle? Or maybe you just deserve some “me time”? If that is the case, let us know and we can adapt the schedule to suit you.
We can advise you on some great treatments, little add-ons for your day and some brilliant classes which might give you a little giggle or help give you that detox you’ve been craving.
Take a look at our Treatments Special Offers section. We always have a Treatment of the Month and a ‘goody give-away’ when you buy two specialised treatments, so these might give you some inspiration.
We pride ourselves on our ability to accommodate requests received in advance, however, if you prefer to leave the work to us, then a schedule will be presented to you on arrival with all your times and meals booked in for you.
Need a little help? Below are our top recommendations for points to consider before creating your schedule with us.
- Pop your massage in the morning. This allows you to relax from the word go and if it’s your inclusive massage, the oils will be soaked into the skin by the time your treatment is done! This will allow you to use all the facilities and have a soak in the pool.
- Request some approximate meal times. We schedule these for you, but while some guests are early eaters, other like to indulge in the evening. This will allow you to think about our evening talks or afternoon classes too if you’re staying the night.
- Select your product preference for your inclusive facial. If you have a favourite let us know and we will use it for you. We have Clarins, Decleor, Spa Find and Elemis. However, if you were looking for a more advanced, results-driven facial, your inclusive Radiance or Prescription Facial may not quite be the one for you. If this is the case, let us know what results you were looking for and we can suggest a suitable alternative and change your inclusive treatments around.
- If you are going for a massage in the afternoon, we would definitely recommend booking a scrub (exfoliation) beforehand. This will allow the oils used in your other treatments to be absorbed by the skin more and get rid of any dead skin cells, leaving you feeling even more soft, smooth and pampered. Take a look here at the fabulous scrubs and wraps we offer.
- Bring some flip flops with you in case you decide to get your nails painted. We do a fabulous section including Shellac and Rock Star which are included in a range of special packages, such as our ‘Glitz and Glam Package‘.
- Book your Beauty Express treatments in on your departure morning. The best way to leave us is with a quick-fix treatment with instant results that will leave you smiling in the mirror long after you visit with us! Lots of guests, new and old, need some reassurance and guidance about what plans to make for their break away and that’s what we are here for. So if you need advice on a treatment or how to plan your day, we strongly recommend for you to call us or drop us an email, preferably two weeks before arrival, as bookings can be taken well in advance. We never want to disappoint our guests and some of our treatments do book up very quickly, so save yourself the disappointment and book in advance.
Finally, we want you to enjoy your stay with us! It is very important to us that our guests have the best experience possible here at Ragdale Hall, so if there is anything we can do to make your stay with us the best it can be, let us know.
The Treatments Administration Team
Treatments Advance Line 01664 433043