Drift away on the newly launched Serene Sleep Break
Today is The Festival of Sleep Day, and whether you’re back to work or still enjoying the Christmas break, it serves as a reminder to catch up on some much-needed ‘zzz’s’ after the festivities.
If you’re usually asking yourself ‘why am I always tired?’ then we may have the ideal spa break for you. Our newly launched two-night Serene Sleep break (Sunday 8th March- Tuesday 10th March 2020) includes sessions in Guided Meditation, Deep Relaxation Yoga, Yoga with Sound Bathing Meditation and Tranquil Tai Chi, plus two evening workshops which will cover useful sleep habits to adopt when home, hypnotherapy techniques and nutritional guidance, our team of in-house experts will take you on a journey of deep relaxation, to soothe the mind, body and soul and ultimately help you achieve a better night’s sleep.
Begin your journey of deep relaxation, soothe the mind, body and soul… and start reaping the benefits of a better night’s sleep.
The package includes:
• Check in from 2pm on Sunday ready for your first session at 3pm.
• A programme of classes and evening workshops that are not normally available at Ragdale Hall.
• The opportunity to join our many other fitness classes on the regular timetable.
• Accommodation, breakfast served in your room, three course buffet lunch and three course dinner and use of all the Hall’s facilities including the Thermal Spa, pools, spa facilities and gym.
The choice of a 40-minute treatment from:
• Ragdale Prescription Facial.
• Classic Manicure.
• Calming Back and Scalp Massage.
Prices for this break start from £375pp.
If you would like to learn more about what can be expected on this break or enquire about availability, please contact our Reservations Team on 01664 433000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and may be subject to change.